It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited July 16, 2013 by Crsldmc
Does anyone have an extra code for : Hacker Evolution Duality ? , since i don't use Facebook , i can't grab one myself .

fufilled byTarnicus & Lemuria ; thanks both of you :)
Post edited July 15, 2013 by DyNaer
And does also anyone has a key of Hacker Evolution, none of my friends want to like on Facebook, so I can't grab the key myself.
wishlist:
Warhammer 40.000 Dawn of War GOTY
Warhammer 40.000 Dawn of War 2
Warhammer 40.000 Space Marine
Warhammer 40.000 Dawn of War Retribution
The Walking Dead

contact me by PM
Does someone wants to trade Portal for War for the Overworld?

When you want, PM me.
Post edited July 15, 2013 by mrtnptrs
high rated
pm :)
Sachys: Wouldnt mind Private Infiltrator from the current PWYW deal on Indie Gamestand - but please consider prior posts first!
check ur yahoo :)
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Ian
Ian: pm :)
Sachys: Wouldnt mind Private Infiltrator from the current PWYW deal on Indie Gamestand - but please consider prior posts first!
Ian: check ur yahoo :)
danke schon old git! ;) heheh!
Mass Effect 1?
Portal bundle or super hexagon please?
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3
Ian: snip
Thank you.
Jeets2: Wondering if any spare bundle keys are going unused for Avernum: Escape from the Pit, Numen: Contest of Heroes or Fantasy Wars.
Thanks for looking.
Numen in ya om :)
If anyone has a spare copy of They Bleed Pixels, it would be most appreciated...
The Steam sale snuck up on me and my funds were unprepared....

Cheers and thanks in advance!!!

Edit: Originally put Natural Selection because it looked interesting and it was on my screen, but my PC has too low of specs.
Post edited July 15, 2013 by zwwilderma
I am interested in Ys Origins, however atm it is 40% off, and not been on a daily sale etc - so if anyone is thinking of being gifty, PLEASE try and get at lowest price (or pm me please if u see it go on a lower sale) - thanks.
Would love any of the fallout new vegas dlc while it's on sale if anyone is willing, thanks.
low rated
Expeditions: Conquistador is half-off on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/237430/?snr=1_200_200_252_201

I really, really, really want this game but am fundless atm.

Thanks for reading, have a great day! =)