It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adambiser: Or "Dwarf Quest" from the Build-a-Greenlight 3...
Check your PM :-)
Any Fallout NV DLC would be great, thx.
Sale over.
Post edited July 16, 2013 by Smannesman
If anyone is feeling generous I'd appreciate DLC's for The Maw since they are 75% off on Steam at the moment, just 0,30 euros each
adambiser: Or "Dwarf Quest" from the Build-a-Greenlight 3...
kjx: Check your PM :-)
Thanks!
*nevermind. might be region locked*

<If anyone is kind enough to gift The Walking Dead: 400 Days...

It's $2.50 on GameStop

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/dlc/the-walking-dead-400-days/110489

but when I try to purchase it, I get the message:
"Sorry, your cart contains an item which you cannot purchase at your location. Please remove the item to checkout.">
Post edited July 15, 2013 by arr0whead
Wouldnt mind Private Infiltrator from the current PWYW deal on Indie Gamestand - but please consider prior posts first!
If someone wants to pass on a copy of Final Fantasy VII for no reason whatsoever, I would be up for it. :P
high rated
tAnt0: If anyone is feeling generous I'd appreciate DLC's for The Maw since they are 75% off on Steam at the moment, just 0,30 euros each
Check your Steam account
low rated
if anyone have an extra copy of sniper elite nazi zombie army, I wouldn't mind having it. currently on sale, for like 2 more hours, 66% off. :3
low rated
tAnt0: If anyone is feeling generous I'd appreciate DLC's for The Maw since they are 75% off on Steam at the moment, just 0,30 euros each
samlii: Check your Steam account
Thank you sooo much samlii :) I really appreciate it :)
Puzzle Quest or Puzzle Quest 2 would be amazing if anyone is feeling generous. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Huge thanks to samlii for gifting me a key for Toki Tori and EDGE!
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Zorder
Max Payne Bundle 75% off XD
Would be appreciated.
Post edited July 15, 2013 by varthshenon
Viking: Battle for Asgard

Odin be wtih you :)
This is a really big stretch, but if anyone would be generous enough to gift me Dishonored, I would massively appreciate it.