It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If we only had more mosquito nets, every year we could save millions of mosquitoes dying needlessly from AIDS...
Hello, police? I'd like to report a sexagenarian, masticating in public. Disgusting!
Good lord, nobody's posted anything in this thread since last year!
Molkman.
*casts Ultima*
*realizes that the game was made for a computer too primitive to handle the spell*
Thirty days hath September,
April, June, and November;
All the rest have thirty-one,
Excepting February alone,
And that has twenty-eight days clear
And twenty-nine in each leap year.
What the hell has Sven got to do with ANY of this? Let's burn these cards!
Post edited April 22, 2018 by sanscript
This is a sharp ladle you bastards and I completed two thirds of a cooking course!
johnnygoging: This is a sharp ladle you bastards and I completed two thirds of a cooking course!
LOL! I read that as "...two birds of a cooking course"

-----
The book cover said: "The ramblings about birds of a feather". What an odd little ditty he must have been... O_o
Post edited April 22, 2018 by sanscript
But if but if no wait just listen I mean what if okay never mind.
Four games good, two games bad!
We only need sticks and stones when spicing up on our harvest!
Man, the weather has been horrible here in the northeast US. But at least I have this to look forward to:
Attachments:
Generally speaking, most beautiful thing in the world : Not Being Forced To.

Okay, I'm bartlebying.
brrrugh, brah, efff, hrmpffffff, karsssss, ressss, arghhglo, brrrugh, brah, efff, hrmpffffff, karsssss, ressss, iglooo, eeeeeerugrrr, ughhhhh, raaaaaaaghh, aaaaaa, ooooooack, laaaaaaz, hrmpffff. rum-rum-rummmmm.

[... the noise of an elephant...]

brrrugh! [screamed the elephant.]

[It got hit by the dinosaurs toe. The dinosaur, really close by the elephant said:] “urrugh-err”. ”uhh”.

[the pitch of the elephant is really high:] urrugh-err-uhh!

Here I am practising on my new role in front of my mirror and they have the gall to send me this flawed script! A dinosour does NOT sound like that!
Post edited May 01, 2018 by sanscript