It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
philipp_chris: Endless Space is now FREE FOREVER

We're proud to announce that Endless Space is now free to play!
Get it on the Games2Gether Platform and keep it forever!

[My comment] But attention for now the link-ing of Steam account doesn't work, so no Endless Space for now, will see.

This a comment from the developer Ato on Steam "We are aware of the issue with the steam link. We already have a fix and are planning to deploy it in the next few hours. I'll update this comment when it is live!"
Just to remind you that fix is working now.
I got the game now. :)
Just create a Games2Gether Platform account if you do not have it and link with your Steam account.
Game Giveaway of the Day - Dream Day First Home
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Dream Day First Home finds Jenny and Robert back from their honeymoon and ready to make their first house into a home! As usual, theyll need your help - from choosing the house to shopping and redecorating, to solving inevitable Homeowner Crisis`! Find your inner decorator with Dream Day First Home, a uniquely satisfying Hidden Object adventure.
Attachments:
ggotd.jpg (121 Kb)
ggotd2.jpg (99 Kb)
ggotd3.jpeg (93 Kb)
low rated

[My comment] But attention for now the link-ing of Steam account doesn't work, so no Endless Space for now, will see.

This a comment from the developer Ato on Steam "We are aware of the issue with the steam link. We already have a fix and are planning to deploy it in the next few hours. I'll update this comment when it is live!"
Thanks boo!! It will be lovely to play the game!!
low rated

PMPMGamer: Just to remind you that fix is working now.
I got the game now. :)
Just create a Games2Gether Platform account if you do not have it and link with your Steam account.
Yes I got the game also.
Game Giveaway of the Day - Dark Strokes: The Legend of the Snow Kingdom
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Inspired by the timeless tales of the Brothers Grimm, Dark Strokes: The Legend of the Snow Kingdom offers an experience rich with magic and wonder. From its breathtaking opening scene, in which a hunter saves a princess from an uncertain fate at the hands of a Snow Knight, to its stunning conclusion, Dark Strokes will captivate you with a world abounding in beauty and detail, puzzles and mini-games unlike any you have solved, and a story of unprecedented depth.
Attachments:
ggotd.jpg (81 Kb)
ggotd2.jpg (80 Kb)
ggotd3.jpeg (110 Kb)
high rated
A Trip to Yugoslavia Director's Cut is free and drm-free on Indiegala.
low rated
wrong post sry
Post edited January 30, 2019 by Don_Loco
high rated
Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles China free on Uplay store
Must be activated before 5/2/19

Edit:
They made a link for it:
https://register.ubisoft.com/acc-china-giveaway/en-US
Post edited February 01, 2019 by bela555
high rated
Kholat is currently free on Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/343710/Kholat/
MrFortyFive: Kholat is currently free on Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/343710/Kholat/
Thank you much appreciated.
Assasins creed chronicles: China in Uplay
Post edited February 02, 2019 by Akiyadje
Game Giveaway of the Day - Settlement: Colossus

Build an empire out of its grass hut roots! Take the role of a 300-year old emperor cursed to live without his true love until he appeases his god for a grievous offense. Gather resources, research new tools and build bigger and better accommodations as you care for your people and attract new citizens to your fold. Featuring outstanding graphics and a breathtaking score, Settlement: Colossus is a thrilling Hidden Object game!
Attachments:
ggotd.jpg (242 Kb)
ggotd2.jpg (186 Kb)
ggotd3.jpeg (220 Kb)
Game Giveaway of the Day - Mind's Eye Secrets Of The Forgotten

Follow Gabrielle, an enterprising journalist who stumbles on the story of her lifetime, when she smells murderous intent behind what everyone assumes was a suicide. As Gabrielle delves deeper into the mystery, participating in scientific experiments that allow her to enter the minds of other people to search for clues, she will uncover a shocking secret about her past. Mind's Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten offers an unforgettable journey into the subconscious!
Attachments:
ggotd.jpg (159 Kb)
ggotd2.jpg (132 Kb)
ggotd3.jpeg (163 Kb)
Daily Chthonicle: Editor's Edition Free
Splinter Cell Conviction free on Uplay, ONLY SEA REGION
register.ubisoft.com/sc-conviction-giveaway/en-US

1. Go to uplay.ubisoft.com/en-GB login

2. Turn on VPN

3. Redeem the game here:
register.ubisoft.com/sc-conviction-giveaway/en-US