It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
Game Giveaway of the Day - Vampires Vs Zombies
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Control vampire forces to fight back a zombie invasion in Vampires vs. Zombies, a zany Time Management game! As drooling zombies descend on Transylvania in the hopes of munching on vampire brains, you must rally the forces of darkness to create the weapons you'll need to repel the attack. The stakes will be high as you harvest goods, sell them, and use your profits to produce implements of battle, but the Count believes in you!
Attachments:
ggotd.jpg (84 Kb)
ggotd2.jpg (79 Kb)
ggotd3.jpeg (83 Kb)
low rated
ty!
high rated
The Fan is free (drm-free) on Indiegala.

Steam store page
Link
high rated
DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition is free on GOG for 48H (claim it from the main page banner).
MaxFulvus: DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition is free on GOG for 48H (claim it from the main page banner).
Thanks, Captain. :-)
low rated
wa.. wha.. what has happened1?!?

The Witcher 3 GOTY for 70% off?? O.o
low rated
CervelloYM: wa.. wha.. what has happened1?!?

This is not a free game, so this does not belong in this thread.
low rated
CervelloYM: wa.. wha.. what has happened1?!?

Look at the endprice, pal))
The Jack Box Party Pack free on Epic Games later today: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/
low rated
TurdFerguson87: ...
OmniA.921: ...
Sorry guys, for some reason I kept on posting in the wrong thread yesterday.
I'll be more careful next time.
Wishmaster777: The Jack Box Party Pack free on Epic Games later today: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/
Jack Box Party Pack is now free. Looks like the next freebie is gonna be a really good one. Axiom Verge on February 7th.
high rated
Deponia: The Complete Journey (Steam) is free today on Humble.

Link
Post edited.
Sorry BenKii, it seems it was at the same time.
Post edited January 24, 2019 by PMPMGamer
BenKii: Deponia: The Complete Journey (Steam) is free today on Humble.

Link
Many kisses and hugs to humble 4 this one <3
And for the poster aswell :-D
Endless Space is now FREE FOREVER

We're proud to announce that Endless Space is now free to play!
Get it on the Games2Gether Platform and keep it forever!

[My comment] But attention for now the link-ing of Steam account doesn't work, so no Endless Space for now, will see.

This a comment from the developer Ato on Steam "We are aware of the issue with the steam link. We already have a fix and are planning to deploy it in the next few hours. I'll update this comment when it is live!"
Post edited January 25, 2019 by philipp_chris