It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
(ø,ø): Retro RPG Moonring is free on Steam.

It's permanently free, but it's made by Dene Carter, who co-created the original Fable, and were also a developer on Dungeon Keeper, so it might be good.
Not for this thread, then. But since you mentioned it, it's on itch too.
high rated
Epic Games:

Godlike Burger - Link

Godlike Burger is a restaurant simulation game, sounds boring? Think again!
You play as the cook of the best burger place in the universe! Still not interested?
You serve aliens as your customers in this cooking / management simulation? Not a space fan, you say?
Well, the secret ingredient for your burgers is the customers themselves!
As a maniac chef, you need to collect ingredients and serve your burgers
Juggle your secret process, leave no witnesses alive and succeed in your burger place!
Because those aliens can't resist your burgers.

Features single player only

Other ongoing giveaways:
none at the moment

Next time: Blazing Sails and Q.U.B.E. Ultimate Bundle
high rated
Purrfect! After testing, Godlike Burger can be opened directly from the game exe file without the client active.
Indie game and DRM Free, what's there to not love?
- Your giveaway side-paww
drxenija: Purrfect! After testing, Godlike Burger can be opened directly from the game exe file without the client active.
Indie game and DRM Free, what's there to not love?
Thank you for putting in the work every week for those of us who are curious but have limited data.
The Last Hope free on Indiegala...
Mumps free on Indiegala. Very barebones page there, look for the game's page elsewhere for info I guess.
high rated
Blazing Sales and Q.U.B.E. Ultimate Bundle are free on Epic Games Store until October 19th, 2023, 3 PM UTC.
high rated
Epic Games:

Blazing Sails - Link

Blazing Sails is a fast-paced pirate PvP battle royale game. The game is set in a pirate world where players create their own unique pirate and ship, and band together with other players to command their mighty vessel. Players can explore different game modes, maps, weapons, ship types, and more while eliminating other crews in epic battles on land and sea.
The game is developed by Get Up Games and published by Iceberg Interactive.
As a pirate battle royale game, you must survival! Stay alive till the end to become the best pirate in that match.
It has a fun art style that is cartoon-styled and with excellent lighting effects!
The game's music is custom-tailored pirate music that contains unique themes.
Lastly, I like how the game has different camera modes.
You can change to top down birds eye view to view the map and other nearby ships or first-person!
And even low system specs can run this game.

Some downsides:
The community is fairly small so it is difficult to find a server / game to join
It is still in early access so I would give it more time as more updates will come.

Features competitive multiplayer online only

Q.U.B.E. Ultimate Bundle (incl DLCs) - Link

Q.U.B.E. is a fun and challenging puzzle game that has been praised for its clever puzzles and striking visual style. However, the game’s minimalistic story and lack of competitive elements have been criticized by some gamers.
If you love 3D puzzles, you might consider trying this game.
If you are the type to not have the patience for complicated puzzles and feel frustration brimming after 10 minutes
It is a pass for you.

Q.U.B.E. Ultimate Bundle includes both the first game and second game.

The following is copied from the bundle description:
‣ Q.U.B.E. Original game (2012)
‣ Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut (2014)
‣ Over 100 puzzles to complete and 46 collectibles across 8 levels
‣ Sector 8, a new chapter featuring 4-6 hours of new gameplay
‣ Fresh visuals built from the ground up; full colour blind support
‣ Brand new commentary and assorted extras such as concept art and behind the scenes content.

Q.U.B.E. 2 Deluxe Edition gives players access to all released content including:
‣ The acclaimed Q.U.B.E. 2 Main Game
‣ Lost Orbit DLC with 10 new puzzle rooms, a final master puzzle and 32 collectibles to discover
‣ Aftermath DLC with 12 challenging new puzzle rooms, a master puzzle, brand new mechanics and 42 hidden collectibles across the map
‣ The iconic Glove Skin from the original Q.U.B.E.
‣ The incredible musical score of Q.U.B.E. 2 composed by David Housden.

Features single player only as a 3D puzzle game

Other ongoing giveaways:
Disney Speedstorm F2P
Naraka Bladepoint with in-app purchases

Next time: The Evil Within
high rated
Regarding Q.U.B.E. ULTIMATE BUNDLE:
On Epic Games Client, it is addable at the time of my posting
But the browser is showing an error that says it is unavailable.
It is usual for epic to have some bugs on game launches. They will fix it soon.
If you are in a hurry to play this game, please add it directly from the client

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Purrfect! After testing, all Q.U.B.E. can be opened directly from the game exe file without the client after downloaded.
It is an indie game and DRM Free, what's there to not love?
Sadly, Blazing Sails require DRM to connect to servers,

Post edited October 12, 2023 by drxenija
high rated
Epic Games:

The Evil Within - Link

One of my favourite horror games that aren't depending on cheap jumpscares, highly recommended!

Features single player only.

Eternal Threads - Link

You guys rather check the storepage anyway than to read my long summaries =P

Features single player only.

Other ongoing giveaways:
Disney Speedstorm F2P
Naraka Bladepoint with in-app purchases

Next time: The Evil Within 2 and Tandem: A Tale of Shadows
high rated
https://store.steampowered.com/app/344740/CRYPTARK/
Free on IndieGala...

Conflict Craft 2 GOTY
https://freebies.indiegala.com/conflictcraft-2-game-of-the-year-edition

Last Hope: Trump vs Mafia
https://freebies.indiegala.com/the-last-hope-trump-vs-mafia

My Cubes
https://bloodalibi.indiegala.com/my-cubes

Espada de Sheris
https://sketbr.indiegala.com/espada-de-sheris
high rated
12 Is Better Than 6 is free at Fanatical. You have to link your Steam account and I think subscribe to their newsletter if you haven't already.
high rated
The Evil Within 2 and Tandem: A Tale of Shadows are free on Epic Games Store until November 2nd, 2023, 3 PM UTC.
high rated
Blacksad: Under the Skin is free on GOG until October 30th, 2023, 1 PM UTC.