It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
action_fan: Half-Life is free on Steam until November 20th, 2023, 6 PM UTC.
Edit: the button to claim has been removed from the page.
Apparently, from what I've seen on Steam, it was supposed to be the 19th.
high rated
Half-Life is free on Steam until November 20th, 2023, 6 PM UTC and can finally be claimed.
Guess what I saw was wrong, lol.
high rated
action_fan: Half-Life is free on Steam until November 20th, 2023, 6 PM UTC and can finally be claimed.
Dont forget to grab the free soundtrack too (link on half-life steam page)
g0ggle_box: Dont forget to grab the free soundtrack too (link on half-life steam page)
I would have totally missed that, thank you!
high rated
Styx: Shards of Darkness is free on GOG until November 24th, 2023, 2 PM UTC.
high rated
On Steam and the EA App separately, the My First Pet Stuff DLC for Sims 4 is for free through the 9th of January.

Note: You may need to get yourself the Cats & Dogs DLC if you do not have it already, to use all of the content from the My First Pet pack. Otherwise, I am certain it is obtainable and usable with the part of the content that doesn't rely on Cats & Dogs. Sadly, none of this applies to the console version, for reasons, AFAIK.
high rated
The Ramp on Steam

THE RAMP SUPPORTS KEYBOARD INPUT BUT IS BEST PLAYED WITH A CONTROLLER.

Do you crave flow? Do you just want to shred through a halfpipe without all the boring stuff?
Say no more, The Ramp is your jam!

YES:

tons of flow
satisfying & unique skateboarding gameplay
easy to learn, hard to master
BUT:

NO unlockable stuff
NO score, NO missions
NO guns, explosions, and helicopters
high rated
Epic Games:

Deliver Us Mars - Link

Deliver Us Mars is an atmospheric sci-fi adventure
Taking you on a suspense-fuelled, high-stakes mission to recover the ARK colony ships
Prepare to face the mysterious Outward that stole colony ships.

Features single player only.

Other ongoing giveaways:
Dragonheir: Silent Gods
Palia
Firestone Online Idle RPG
Farlight 84
Torque Drift 2

Next time: Mighty Fight Federation and Jitsu Squad
g0ggle_box: Dont forget to grab the free soundtrack too (link on half-life steam page)
BlueMooner: I would have totally missed that, thank you!
For those who don't want to start steam client (like me!), here is a simple guide:
1. Go to https://store.steampowered.com/app/323130/HalfLife_Soundtrack/
2. Put this in your URL can add the Half life OST in the browser:
javascript:AddFreeLicense(50863)
3. Retype javascript: because copy and paste gets rid of it
4. Hit Enter!
drxenija: Epic Games:

Other ongoing giveaways:
Dragonheir: Silent Gods
Palia
Firestone Online Idle RPG
Farlight 84
Torque Drift 2
Not to be a nit-picker, aren't those F2P? Or are they giving something for those games if you download them from Epic?
high rated
The Ramp, free on Fanatical (Steam key):

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/the-ramp
Lords Mobile Thanksgiving Pack Key Giveaway

https://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/lords-mobile-keys-thanksgiving
Spandex Force: Champion Rising free again on Indiegala.
"Champion rising"... good thing he's in spandex.
Post edited November 25, 2023 by BlueMooner