It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
drxenija: Other ongoing giveaways:
911 Operator First Response DLC
I think that DLC is just generally free and not as part of a giveaway.
Post edited September 15, 2023 by myconv
drxenija: Epic Games:

911 Operator - Link

Welcome to this management strategy simulator!
In 911 OPERATOR, you take on the role of an emergency dispatcher
You must rapidly deal with the incoming reports. Your task is not just to pick up the calls.
Time is the essence and you need to react appropriately to the situation.
For example, giving first aid instructions, or sending police, fire department or paramedics’ intervention.
You need to decide. Keep in mind, that the person on the other side of the line might turn out to be a dying daughter’s father, an unpredictable terrorist, or just a prankster.
Can you handle all of this?

Features single player only

Other ongoing giveaways:
911 Operator First Response DLC

Next time: Out of Line and The Forest Quartet
Weirdly enough, the game is not available here in Brazil through the Epic Store, despite being available on Steam (but not for free, obviously).

I sent the dev an email to see if they can fix it.
New Indiegala freebie, ReX
Falci: *snip*
Sadly, Brazil, Austraila and Russia are excluded. If I remember correctly, this is a rare moment (if not the first) in which Epic Games freebies have a region lock / restriction.
Post edited September 16, 2023 by drxenija
Falci: *snip*
drxenija: Sadly, Brazil, Austraila and Russia are excluded. If I remember correctly, this is a rare moment (if not the first) in which Epic Games freebies have a region lock / restriction.
Usually is a game that normally isn't available here anyway, like the many iterations of Football Manager.

This time it seems to be more like when Grime wasn't available due to some oversight of the developer or publisher, since, again, the game is being sold here through Steam.

Sending an email in the case of Grime helped, so I tried it with this game as well. In any case, it's not an expensive game if I ever want to actually try it.
drxenija: Sadly, Brazil, Austraila and Russia are excluded. If I remember correctly, this is a rare moment (if not the first) in which Epic Games freebies have a region lock / restriction.
not the first time. Borderlands 3 and Dishonored (I guess?) giveaways weren't available for gamers from Russia.
the first Fallout was taken away from our libraries afterwards. because we "asked for a refund", ha-ha.
Yashik is free again on Indiegala.
Doug and Lily -- indiegala -- (Mario Bros Clon).
Download: clic here.
high rated
Epic Games:

Out of Line - Link

Out of Line is a 2D side scroller plaformer adventure game with beautifully hand-drawn art style
It reminds me a lot of INSIDE and Fran Bow
You are a young boy named Sans and you must escape this factory
This was once your home but not anymore
Help Sans survive to learn about his origin and this mysterious world he is trapped in
Dodging falling factory machinery and claws of death and solving puzzles
Will you finally be freed from the factory?

The Forest Quartet - Link

The Forest Quartet follows a lead female singer who is now a ghost.
She is a renowned singer and must join her band to perform her quartet
The forest is filled with darkness. The volcano is about to erupt!
What can a ghost like you do?
Using your singing and ghostly powers to interact with items
Solve puzzles to overcome obstacles in your path
And fulfill your last wish, to sing your last performance.

Other ongoing giveaways:
We Were Here Expeditions: The FriendShip
Europa Universalis IV: 10th Anniversary Music Pack

Next time: Soulstice and Model Builder
high rated
Purrfect! After testing, Out of Line and The Forest Quartet can be opened directly from the game exe file without the client.
Indie game and DRM Free, what's there to not love?
- Your giveaway side-paww
high rated
The Night of the Rabbit is free on GOG until September 25th, 2023, 1 PM UTC.
Eron free on Indiegala.
high rated
Epic Games:

Soulstice - Link

Soulstice is an Action RPG that consists of dark fantasy, fast paced combats and hardcore bosses
Sounds familiar? Yes! It is a souls game!
You play as the twin sisters in this game who were reborn with superpowers
Destined to protect humankind in this evil dark world as guardians
One of you have a human-like form and wielding a GIANT sword
Even Cloud's sword from Final Fantasy can't compare
The other sister has a ghostly spirit form.
The two of you work together to fight against the evil that sprouted into the world
Known as "Wraiths"

Features single player only for now

Model Builder - Link

Model Builder is a simulation game for those of you creative gamers!
You build figurines, build cars, even build transformers!
You have a complete workshop at your disposal
We are talking about models of course, not actual tanks or planes
And there's a business aspect in this game too
Similar to PC Simulator, this game requires you to manage your business
Earn a profit from your own creations and unlock more resources and tools
Prepare to amaze the world with your creativity!

Other ongoing giveaways:
none at the moment

Next time: Godlike Burger
high rated
Trüberbrook is free on GOG until October 2nd, 2023, 1 PM UTC.
high rated
Retro RPG Moonring is free on Steam.

It's permanently free, but it's made by Dene Carter, who co-created the original Fable, and were also a developer on Dungeon Keeper, so it might be good.