It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
drxenija: It is Republique's anniversary and the developers have made their game free on steam!
Republique
Republique VR

As well as Oculus
Sin6ularity: Thank you for info :)
Additional episodes (in-app purchases) also currently free on ios
high rated
①  Cardinal Chains؜, a minimalist puzzle game, is still free for a few hours on itch.io؜ (Windows, macOS and Linux) and Google Play؜ (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

②  The Struggles Of Stefan؜, an action platformer, is temporarily free on Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS).  Here's the official trailer؜.

③  Warlords Classic؜, the official port of a turn-based strategy game available on GOG؜, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  The mobile version comes with 3 maps (Illuria, Erythea and Reldaria), and 28 additional ones are available through in-app purchases.  Here's the gameplay trailer؜.

④  GeoCon؜ and GeoCon HD؜, two educational puzzle games about geometry, are temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  The in-app purchases are optional, they're used for early level unlocks.

⑤  The full version of Banana Racer؜, a casual motorcycle game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  The in-app purchase that gives you 30 additional levels is currently free.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑥  As mentioned earlier, the episodes 2-5 of Republique؜ are temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  This stealth action-adventure game was once available on GOG.  The first episode is permanently free and the others are available through a single in-app purchase, which is currently free.  On Google Play, it's apparently $0.19 CAD but I don't have enough space to confirm it.  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

⑦  The following games are free for a limited time on the App Store (iOS) :

    ▪  Math Bakery First Grade؜     ( Education  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Crash the Comet؜     ( Endless runner  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  13's؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
high rated
Top Burger is free on Indiegala.
high rated
Pole is 100% discounted on steam. Add it and it will be added to your account.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1646730/POLE/
high rated
Soldiers Lost Forever (1914-1918) is the new freebie at Indie Gala.
Sin6ularity: Pole is 100% discounted on steam. Add it and it will be added to your account.
No, it isn't. It's only 20% discounted.
high rated
Sin6ularity: Pole is 100% discounted on steam. Add it and it will be added to your account.
Drakon135790: No, it isn't. It's only 20% discounted.
The deal was for 24 h only!
Catac1ysm: The deal was for 24 h only!
I wasn't interested in it from the start, so it doesn't really matter to me, but at least it's all clear now.
high rated
Catac1ysm: The deal was for 24 h only!
Drakon135790: I wasn't interested in it from the start, so it doesn't really matter to me, but at least it's all clear now.
I posted news hoping maybe someone who like that game while it was free of charge.
I`m sorry that you missed it, but its not mine or anyone else fault and now you are saying you werent interested in a game, but you were interested blaming me for posting it?

I will never post anything like this on forum... I don`t want to be guilty because some people missed it....
high rated
Sin6ularity: I will never post anything like this on forum... I don`t want to be guilty because some people missed it....
I don't think Drakon135790 or anyone was blaming you, it was just a check what the correct discount was (it was indeed 100% off for awhile). Posts about good free deals are always appreciated, please continue.

If a deal is for a very short time only, it's useful to note that in the post, but regardless a post is better than no post.
Sin6ularity: I posted news hoping maybe someone who like that game while it was free of charge.
I`m sorry that you missed it, but its not mine or anyone else fault and now you are saying you werent interested in a game, but you were interested blaming me for posting it?

I will never post anything like this on forum... I don`t want to be guilty because some people missed it....
It is exactly as DiffuseReflection wrote.
Drakon135790: I wasn't interested in it from the start, so it doesn't really matter to me, but at least it's all clear now.
Sin6ularity: I posted news hoping maybe someone who like that game while it was free of charge.

Thanks bud i cud get the game in time, thanks
I didn`t know when 100% discount will end, I found out from you reading your post that was free for 24 hours...
high rated
Epic Games:

Unrailed! - Link
You ever played a game of shooting objects as far as you can and the game measures the distance?
What about Overcooked on a gaming night with your pals?
This co-op couch party game is the combination of both!
Working to dodge obstacles on the constantly generating and moving environment
You must work with your friends to build and maintain your railway as long as possible
Except there are no food fumes, only dangerous terrains and dusty train tracks
This competitive co-op game will rile up you and your friends in no time!
And you'll be beating each other over the head!
Of course, that is what you want...right?

Competitive multiplayer with both online and co-op options are available
The only downside: Loops the same song

Other ongoing giveaways:
Multiverse - F2P

Next time: Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
high rated
100% discount
https://store.steampowered.com/app/699920/Despotism_3k/

Ends in 7 days
Post edited August 04, 2022 by Sin6ularity