It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Epic Games:

Ring of Pain - Link

Enter the Ring of Pain, a roguelike card crawler where encounters come to you.
Each step around the ring a dire decision.
Go for the loot or backstab a creeping horror?
Choose your gear wisely to survive and discover the secrets of the Ring of Pain.

Other ongoing giveaways:
Destiny 2: Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack - F2P Bundle

Next time: Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and Submerged: Hidden Depths
high rated
Dex is free on GOG front page.

https://www.gog.com/#giveaway
high rated
Death Skid Marks has been made permanently free on Steam.
Post edited August 27, 2022 by ABH20
high rated
ICYMI last time, Leisure Suit Larry 7 is up as a freebie on Indiegala
TurdFerguson87: ICYMI last time, Leisure Suit Larry 7 is up as a freebie on Indiegala
Actually, they seem to have been working through the entire series, but haven't done 7 until now. Last time it was LSL6.
TurdFerguson87: ICYMI last time, Leisure Suit Larry 7 is up as a freebie on Indiegala
slickrcbd: Actually, they seem to have been working through the entire series, but haven't done 7 until now. Last time it was LSL6.
I just checked my IndieGala Library: added LSL7 in September 2021, meaning, it was free before.

But this one is new: 30 Minutes to Die ALPHA
Post edited August 29, 2022 by Andtha
slickrcbd: Actually, they seem to have been working through the entire series, but haven't done 7 until now. Last time it was LSL6.
They dealt with the entire series from the beginning to MCL (in that order, I think) almost an entire year ago, which was the point of me starting off with "ICYMI..."

These freebies are temporary to claim, which is the point of posting it here because it's another giveaway. I'm well aware about LSL6 since I posted it myself. They just didn't start with the beginning this time.
Ah, LSL6 has already been part of giveaway? In this case I missed it. Never mind, I'll give more attention next time :)
truhlik: Ah, LSL6 has already been part of giveaway? In this case I missed it. Never mind, I'll give more attention next time :)
It's not that far back in this thread. It's like literally on the same page had you had the max number of posts per page set up. It was like a couple weeks ago.
Post edited August 30, 2022 by TurdFerguson87
high rated
Lovecraft's Untold Stories (GOG) is the new freebie on Gog's homepage.

https://www.gog.com/en
30 minutes to die Alpha is free on Indiegala: 30 Minutes to Die ALPHA:https://freebies.indiegala.com/30-minutes-to-die-alpha

It is described as a fast paced survival game with retro graphics.
Post edited August 30, 2022 by Lionel212008
high rated
For its 20th Anniversary, Mafia, the first game of the series, will be free on Steam for five days, starting September 1st. (See e.g. Get the original Mafia game for free on Steam (Sep 1-5), among others).

Mafia on Steam
Post edited August 31, 2022 by Andtha
high rated
Epic Games:

What a great way to start September with 3 lovely games!

Knockout City - Link

Knockout City is a free to play action game consisting of dodgeballs!
If you're a big fan of dodgeball the game in real life, this may just be for you!
Grab your virtual dodgeballs and enter the arena for some non-stop dodgebrawl
Action packed epic dodgeball battles for you and your friends!

Only online multiplayer mode is supported

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - Link

Lara Croft returns! This is the final chapter of Lara's origin.
You must now save the world from a Maya apocalypse
One of the most important moments that turn Lara into the Tomb Raider she is!

Single player only! Controllers are supported.

Submerged: Hidden Depths - Link

In this adventure game, you explore a beautiful world in the sunken ruins.
You play as Miku and Taku
Fighting against the enigmatic creatures that overtook the city
While fighting against a cursed power that helps you on your journey
But can also led to your demise and separation

Only single player mode is supported

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Next time: Hundred Days - Winemaking Simulator and Realm Royale Reforged
high rated
https://store.steampowered.com/app/40990/Mafia/
high rated
Immortal Redneck (Gog) is the latest freebie from Gog. Go get it from the homepage.

https://www.gog.com/#giveaway