It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
I'm glad at lease one of epic's games is single player.
CRAP, I literally JUST bought Gamedec a week or two ago and now I'm getting it for free? Smh lol
JakobFel: CRAP, I literally JUST bought Gamedec a week or two ago and now I'm getting it for free? Smh lol
Me too
JakobFel: I literally JUST bought ...
Good for the developers. The gaming industry is tough as it is.
If you got them for free and like them, consider buying...

Keep supporting good games!
high rated
Andtha: Good for the developers. The gaming industry is tough as it is.
If you got them for free and like them, consider buying...

Keep supporting good games!
They are free for EPIC GAMES users / customers, but there is money involved. And the developer has already received a good cut in exchange for having it for free in the STORE. So the developer loses nothing and EPIC GAMES STORE gets the publicity it needs to gain more customers.
high rated
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is free-to-play on Steam and mobile but is going to be removed soon due to expiring licence so grab it while you can.

Hello Friday the 13th Fans,

Today we have to make a sad announcement: We were unable to renew the license for Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle with the licensors and have been required to wind down all future sales of the game later this month.

We have been assured by all platforms that players who have already downloaded / purchased the game and made in-app purchases within the game will continue to have access to the content they paid for in perpetuity. (So please grab it while you can!!!) The game will be coming down from the storefronts across all platforms on January 23rd, 2023.
high rated
ABH20: Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is free-to-play on Steam and mobile but is going to be removed soon due to expiring licence so grab it while you can.

Hello Friday the 13th Fans,

Today we have to make a sad announcement: We were unable to renew the license for Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle with the licensors and have been required to wind down all future sales of the game later this month.

We have been assured by all platforms that players who have already downloaded / purchased the game and made in-app purchases within the game will continue to have access to the content they paid for in perpetuity. (So please grab it while you can!!!) The game will be coming down from the storefronts across all platforms on January 23rd, 2023.
and don't forget to add the DLC's chapter 2-8 which are also free. (the other DLC's are still payed for)>
high rated
Dungeon of the Endless and a DLC free at Amplitude : https://community.amplitude-studios.com/profile/me/rewards
high rated
Rayman Raving Rabbids is free on Uplay until January 23rd.
Epic Games:

Epistory - Typing Chronicles - Link

You play a girl riding a giant fox who fights
It is a typing game.
You help a writer write a narration
The more you write, the more alive the world becomes in this origami world
Story unfolds before you as you type!

Features single player only.

Other ongoing giveaways:
nothing new

Next time: Adios
Pouyou-pouyou: Dungeon of the Endless and a DLC free at Amplitude : https://community.amplitude-studios.com/profile/me/rewards
In case anyone is worried about this being a site you haven't heard of, it's actually one of Sega's many sites and is completely legitimate.

drxenija: Epistory - Typing Chronicles
I had this once before with Gamesessions (which since closed down) - nice to get it back again :)
Pouyou-pouyou: Dungeon of the Endless and a DLC free at Amplitude : https://community.amplitude-studios.com/profile/me/rewards
Artbook and Wallpapers as well.

Update :

Space Runaway another steam freebie, this is part of the upcoming Wanted Dead hack'n slash but now as standalone game.
Post edited January 19, 2023 by countofhell
drxenija: Other ongoing giveaways:
nothing new
Honkai Impact 3rd is free as well (EGS).
drxenija: Other ongoing giveaways:
nothing new
renegade042: Honkai Impact 3rd is free as well (EGS).
F2P game, not a giveaway.
high rated
Haven Park (GOG) is free right now on Gog's front page as part of their New Years Sale

https://www.gog.com/