It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
high rated
Yashik free on Indiegala.
high rated
[GOG] (Game) Narita Boy (FREE)

https://www.gog.com/game/narita_boy
high rated
Garfield Kart: Furious Racing is free on Fanatical (Steam) now.
action_fan: Garfield Kart: Furious Racing is free on Fanatical (Steam) now.
Here it appears for 1,19 USD, but not free.

EDIT: Just noticed that it is not available anymore... that probably is the reason. XD
Post edited November 24, 2022 by Falci
high rated
Epic Games:

STAR WARS: Squadrons - Link

It's star wars
It's by EA
Space fights and some good reviews.
Not much to be said.

Features single player campaign mode and multiplayer online!
Cross platform seems to be an option too.

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Next time: RPG in a Box and Fort Triumph
action_fan: Garfield Kart: Furious Racing is free on Fanatical (Steam) now.
Falci: Here it appears for 1,19 USD, but not free.

EDIT: Just noticed that it is not available anymore... that probably is the reason. XD
It is still available. I just redeemed my copy. Your country is on a list of excluded nations. VPN is recommended.
Falci: Here it appears for 1,19 USD, but not free.

TurdFerguson87: It is still available. I just redeemed my copy. Your country is on a list of excluded nations. VPN is recommended.
Yeah, it loaded differently this time around, but it says that it won't activate here indeed.

No worries, though. I don't think going after a VPN is worth the game, but thanks for the heads up! :)
high rated
Terroir free on GOG front page.

https://www.gog.com/#giveaway
high rated
The Dope Game free on Indiegala.
This isn't a whole game giveaway, and it requires you be a Comcast/Xfinity cable internet user, but they are giving away the Season 1 battle pass for Modern Warfare 2/Warzone 2..
It's in the "Xfinity Rewards" section of their website.
high rated
Mumps on Indiegala
high rated
For anyone who hasn't already.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell at Ubisoft store & platform.

Offer valid until 11/30, 03.00 pm
LukeHimself: This isn't a whole game giveaway, and it requires you be a Comcast/Xfinity cable internet user, but they are giving away the Season 1 battle pass for Modern Warfare 2/Warzone 2..
Either I missed it or I can't locate it. I don't see any free games on xfinity Rewards. Could you give a more direct link to the offer?
Post edited December 01, 2022 by slickrcbd
LukeHimself: This isn't a whole game giveaway, and it requires you be a Comcast/Xfinity cable internet user, but they are giving away the Season 1 battle pass for Modern Warfare 2/Warzone 2..
slickrcbd: Either I missed it or I can't locate it. I don't see any free games on Infinity Rewards. Could you give a more direct link to the offer?
I'm not sure what Infinity is, but Xfinity is a Comcast product subscription ISP service for cable/internet use. Rewards to claim are in your account if you have one, so no one can really give you a direct link.
high rated
Fort Triumph - Link

This 3D cartoonish RPG strategy game takes place in magical medieval time!
Involves turn-based combat with birds-eye view as you take your turn
Then changes to close angle combat when your turn plays out
XCOM fans may like this similar game mechanic approach
You can also build towns, and collect artifacts like Heroes of Might and Magic too!
"Every foe is deadly and each encounter is unique!"
Use the environment to your advantage, my heroes!

Co-op and single mode are available

RPG in a Box - Link

This game allows your creativity run wild!
You can create your own RPG game
Features multiple different angles from birds eye view to first person
Minecraft like graphics in a 3D retro style
Created by indie developer

Only single mode is available

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Next time: Saints Row IV Re-elected and Wildcat Gun Machine