It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
Again, with the toxic downvotes? You guys support cluttering threads by spamming stuff that doesn't belong to no benefit of what people are looking for? You're not being helpful!

And now, for me being helpful......Apparently the Epic daily Christmas giveaway list was leaked. This could change, OFC, but everything is right on schedule so far:

Cities: Skylines - 17th Dec
Oddworld: New n Tasty - 18th Dec
The Long Dark - 19th Dec
Defense Grid 1 - 20th Dec
Alien: Isolation - 21st Dec
Metro 2033 - 22nd Dec (potentially Metro Redux?)
Tropico 5 - 23rd Dec
Inside - 24th Dec
Darkest Dungeon - 25th Dec
My Time in Portia - 26th Dec
Night in the Woods - 27th Dec
Stranded Deep - 28th Dec
Solitairica - 29th Dec
Torchlight II - 30th Dec
Jurassic World Evolution - 31st Dec

Source:https://gg.deals/freebie/epic-games-free-games-leak-full-roadmap-of-2020-holiday-freebies/

I recognize that a few of these have been in previous giveaways, so you have a second chance with them now if you missed it the first time around.
low rated
TurdFerguson87: It's not spam, it's a discussion.
I agree the downvoting is ridiculous. FWIW, I +'d your posts.
low rated
TurdFerguson87: And just after that, drxenija advertised another f2p game. *flips table*
You so sure? Find "It Falls" on Steam, GOG or any other platform.
Maybe it is Free to Play, but considering it's only on Indiegala, I think it's worth mentioning.

And stop spamming.
I can't help myself, can I have a downvote pleeeease!

Thanks in advance!!!
Post edited December 21, 2020 by philipp_chris
low rated
slurredprey: You so sure? Find "It Falls" on Steam, GOG or any other platform.
Maybe it is Free to Play, but considering it's only on Indiegala, I think it's worth mentioning.

And stop spamming.
Hyper Scape is ftp
And it's My Time AT Portia lol funny how they got it wrong
Post edited December 21, 2020 by Dogmaus
low rated
I am exhausted by so much stupidity. This is a website for buying and selling digital games. I bet those users who downvote don't even collect 100 games on GOG. Grow up!
Post edited December 21, 2020 by KokiriZen
low rated
KokiriZen: I am exhausted by so much stupidity. This is a website for buying and selling digital games. I bet those users who downvote don't even collect 100 games on GOG. Grow up!
I agree. They are trolls.
philipp_chris: I can't help myself, can I have a downvote pleaseeee!

Thanks in advance!!!
NO. because NO.
I'm just talking out my ass here, but I've been a regular on this post for a couple of years now ever since I accidently found it. It's nice having a place to go to see all of the giveaways conglomerated into one place. I've read all the toxic, negative posts as well as the kind and helpful ones here. So far I haven't seen much in the way of being too demeaning towards others yet some have come close. It's not right, but it doesn't concern me personally. Nor will it weigh me down like it seems to do to others. Some people are just far too oversensitive.

That being said, after 2 years here and umpteen years as a GOG patron I don't know the first thing about "upvoting" or "downvoting". I'm not even sure how to check my status. Who knows, maybe I'm the most downvoted person on GOG ... I'd never know, nor would I actually care. But if someone would like to throw me a bone in that area please do. Just curious.

If I remember correctly, I posted 2 free game notifications on here and was ragged on for 1 of them because I failed to give a link although I stated where it was from. So, I don't post the giveaways I find anymore, and to be sure ...there are plenty. I'm not a "sensitive" kinda guy but I refuse to take shit for the smallest inconvenience of others who are.

I just wanted to thank the OP and the good people who take the time out of their day to post all of these giveaways in one spot. You save a lot of time in this otherwise chaotic world we are living in.

Merry Christmas and hopefully a very Happy New Year to you all.
Get Gladiator Guild Manager: Prologue (if your are into this type of games)
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1332470/Gladiator_Guild_Manager_Prologue/

It's free to play (don't know how long was/ is and I don't care either)

Like / dislike, no problem!
In reply to gergo66, I profoundly agree.
Also, it might be better to just ignore any voting on your account... Be it up- or down-votes. You'll have a happier life.

I also posted some giveaways that didn't qualify because they were free-to-play. The thing is: what would we rather have? People not posting giveaways because they could be "wrong", or accidental f2p freebies that we could happily ignore?

And what is more annoying: accidental f2p freebies or endless discussions about it?

Marry christmas!
high rated
Now FREE for a limited time for today!:

 ▪ Alien Isolation: Link

Grab them here until tomorrow.

Can you sneak and survive in this popular alien survival horror game?

Other new active freebies:
Hyper Scape

Coming Next day- More Mystery Game!
New freebies on IndieGala:
Cuban Missile Crisis
Crowd Control
high rated
Kards (WW2 clone of Hearthstone) Starter Pack free on Steam (base game is F2P) : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1471390/KARDS__Starter_Pack/
high rated
I don't know if this was account specific but I just had an offer on Galaxy client to redeem Brigador Deluxe Edition for free. It shows as a banner.
Attachments:
ss.jpg (24 Kb)
Post edited December 22, 2020 by grynn