It would be nice if we could search for DLCs of games that we own. It's already too hard to keep track of them. Also, I don't think Gwent is going anywhere, and with the amount of new games added in the last 2 years, it would be nice if you would simply omit Gwent but update the rest. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks and keep up the good work.
Also a filter that shows only games that I don't own would be nice, GOG's page is already too cumbersome to use.
I believe the filters you ask for are already available.
1) "A filter that shows only games that I don't own" is available under My Tags... -> is none of... -> owned. You can of course further refine the results with the use of scope checkboxes and other filters.
2) As for "search for DLCs of games that we own", I assume you mean "DLCs I don't own for games I do own". This is done through:
- a) clear all Scope checkboxes, then check only DLCs
- b) select first filter Series/Pack/ID... -> pack ownership status is... -> Partly owned
- c) select second filter My Tags... -> is none of... -> owned
- d) make sure that the Scope Algorithm option at the bottom of the engine GUI is set to "Greedy" (it's the default but you might have changed it)
It's a bit complex to set up, so if you want to use it regularly, I recommend saving it as a profile.
Both filters assume, of course, that MaGog is already aware of what games you own (i.e. "My Tags" is "owned"), probably through the use of the "Get From GOG" facility.
As for moving MaGog out of legacy mode, all I can promise is that I'll think about it. I'm not rich enough to ignore 2 cents.