It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Off-topic:

"Magog".. Having recently watched through the Andromeda TV series, I knew there was something familiar about this name (One of the impending antagonists in the series).

(Sorry, I kind of had to mention it.. completely off-topic, I know. Hope you don't mind too much. Carry on).
high rated
coilwinder: Off-topic:

"Magog".. Having recently watched through the Andromeda TV series, I knew there was something familiar about this name (One of the impending antagonists in the series).

(Sorry, I kind of had to mention it.. completely off-topic, I know. Hope you don't mind too much. Carry on).
Not at all. Au contraire.
high rated
Some updates:

* Added two more tables (Table X: Addition Year x Primary Genre, and Table XI: Release Year x Primary Genre) to the metrics page
* Added filtering by pack composition and series composition
* Added support for one new genre: shoot 'em up
high rated
More updates:

* Added display of the latest version numbers for offline and galaxy installers, as well as the ability to list games with differing versions (under "Downloadable Files")
high rated
* Added display of the latest version release date for galaxy installers, exactly as reported by GOG (even though some are clearly incorrect)
Thank you for the continued updates, mrkgnao!
Thank you, mrkgnao.
high rated
* Added display of the latest version release date for offline installers, but only for games I own (as GOG does not seem to offer this information for all games)
* Corrected a bug in the display of the latest version release date for galaxy installers
It would be nice if we could search for DLCs of games that we own. It's already too hard to keep track of them. Also, I don't think Gwent is going anywhere, and with the amount of new games added in the last 2 years, it would be nice if you would simply omit Gwent but update the rest. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks and keep up the good work.
Also a filter that shows only games that I don't own would be nice, GOG's page is already too cumbersome to use.
Post edited July 04, 2019 by blotunga
high rated
blotunga: It would be nice if we could search for DLCs of games that we own. It's already too hard to keep track of them. Also, I don't think Gwent is going anywhere, and with the amount of new games added in the last 2 years, it would be nice if you would simply omit Gwent but update the rest. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks and keep up the good work.
Also a filter that shows only games that I don't own would be nice, GOG's page is already too cumbersome to use.
I believe the filters you ask for are already available.
1) "A filter that shows only games that I don't own" is available under My Tags... -> is none of... -> owned. You can of course further refine the results with the use of scope checkboxes and other filters.

2) As for "search for DLCs of games that we own", I assume you mean "DLCs I don't own for games I do own". This is done through:
- a) clear all Scope checkboxes, then check only DLCs
- b) select first filter Series/Pack/ID... -> pack ownership status is... -> Partly owned
- c) select second filter My Tags... -> is none of... -> owned
- d) make sure that the Scope Algorithm option at the bottom of the engine GUI is set to "Greedy" (it's the default but you might have changed it)
It's a bit complex to set up, so if you want to use it regularly, I recommend saving it as a profile.

Both filters assume, of course, that MaGog is already aware of what games you own (i.e. "My Tags" is "owned"), probably through the use of the "Get From GOG" facility.

As for moving MaGog out of legacy mode, all I can promise is that I'll think about it. I'm not rich enough to ignore 2 cents.
Post edited July 04, 2019 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao:
Wow, cool the DLC thing really works. I wonder if I can filter out sountracks aswell, keep only real DLCs.

As for the legacy mode, in the last 2 years, a lot of games were added, and with a lot of DLCs :(
Also I did find a couple of DLCs that I missed. And this for pre-2017 games. Cool! Thanks!
Bonuses is none of seems to work only partially, since it might miss DLCs that include in-game content aswell, and some DLCs seem to have no bonuses, even though it's a soundtrack DLC
The total size is just for the Windows? Or do I have that many and huge newer games? I have a total of 2114 GB, but on my nas only the english/windows versions take up about 3300.
high rated
blotunga: Wow, cool the DLC thing really works.
You seem surprised...

blotunga: I wonder if I can filter out sountracks aswell, keep only real DLCs.
Quick and dirty:
Add a filter of Title.. -> does not contain... -> soundtrack

Should remove most of them.

blotunga: Bonuses is none of seems to work only partially, since it might miss DLCs that include in-game content aswell, and some DLCs seem to have no bonuses, even though it's a soundtrack DLC
I'm afraid that the problem here lies with GOG, not MaGog. MaGog simply displays and filters the bonuses/goodies info, exactly as displayed on the GOG game pages. Alas, for many games (and DLCs) that information is incorrect on GOG, and by extension on MaGog. The MarkoH01 theory of GOG evolution states that "The moment you tell them, they will fix it", so you might want to report any wrong bonuses data to GOG via a support ticket.

P.S. MaGog does silently fix a few of the more extreme GOG bugs, but not the numerous "unlisted bonuses".
high rated
blotunga: The total size is just for the Windows? Or do I have that many and huge newer games? I have a total of 2114 GB, but on my nas only the english/windows versions take up about 3300.
The total size is also based on GOG's data on the GOG game pages. That too is often missing, especially for bundled games and premium editions, so it's no surprise that the total displayed on MaGog is smaller than the actual one.

P.S. The sizes displayed by MaGog in each game's "Downloadable Files" field are the actual correct sizes, but these are available only for games I own.