It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mrkgnao: MaGog will keep a complete changelog for a game only from the moment it is added to MaGog. Anything that will be deleted by GOG after that point will be preserved by MaGog, but anything deleted before that point will, alas, be lost, as MaGog does not collect information (including changelog) about games before the cut-off date.
Thought so, thanks.

Would it be possible to manually add any deleted info if it was preserved in some way, for example posted in the forum (the updates thread or changelog threads)?
high rated
mrkgnao: MaGog will keep a complete changelog for a game only from the moment it is added to MaGog. Anything that will be deleted by GOG after that point will be preserved by MaGog, but anything deleted before that point will, alas, be lost, as MaGog does not collect information (including changelog) about games before the cut-off date.
HypersomniacLive: Thought so, thanks.

Would it be possible to manually add any deleted info if it was preserved in some way, for example posted in the forum (the updates thread or changelog threads)?
Yes, certainly. If you find any, just send it my way and I will add it manually.
high rated
mrkgnao: Yes, certainly. If you find any, just send it my way and I will add it manually.
Great, I'll keep it in mind.

Cheers
Anybody happen to know what the library ID of Ion Fury is? Probably someone who owns it...

Now that the GOG wiki is gone, I have lost all my sources for determining library IDs for games I do not own.
mrkgnao: Anybody happen to know what the library ID of Ion Fury is? Probably someone who owns it...

Now that the GOG wiki is gone, I have lost all my sources for determining library IDs for games I do not own.
So... No one here owns "Ion Fury"?
high rated
mrkgnao: So... No one here owns "Ion Fury"?
Going by the release thread, plenty of people. Better to post in that thread as I don't think they follow this thread.
mrkgnao: So... No one here owns "Ion Fury"?
HypersomniacLive: Going by the release thread, plenty of people. Better to post in that thread as I don't think they follow this thread.
Thanks. Did that.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Going by the release thread, plenty of people. Better to post in that thread as I don't think they follow this thread.
mrkgnao: Thanks. Did that.
How to check that ID? I have the game (no Galaxy).
Post edited August 19, 2019 by Cadaver747
high rated
mrkgnao: Thanks. Did that.
Cadaver747: How to check that ID? I have the game (no Galaxy).
See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_ion_fury_fae4a/post92

Please confirm that you see the same ID as the one posted by mk47at.
Cadaver747: How to check that ID? I have the game (no Galaxy).
mrkgnao: See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_ion_fury_fae4a/post92

I have Opera, F12 doesn't do anything. Let me think...
mrkgnao: See here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_ion_fury_fae4a/post92

Cadaver747: I have Opera, F12 doesn't do anything. Let me think...
Menu -> Developer -> Developer Tools -> Network
Post edited August 19, 2019 by mrkgnao
high rated
Cadaver747: I have Opera, F12 doesn't do anything. Let me think...
mrkgnao: Menu -> Developer -> Developer Tools -> Network
Yes, or Ctrl+Shift+C > Network

but I can't understand what to do, I did exactly as you instructed, cleared log and then clicked on Ion Fury game in my library, I get gif type with Yandex spyware link.
Attachments:
high rated
mrkgnao: Menu -> Developer -> Developer Tools -> Network
Cadaver747: Yes, or Ctrl+Shift+C > Network

but I can't understand what to do, I did exactly as you instructed, cleared log and then clicked on Ion Fury game in my library, I get gif type with Yandex spyware link.
Yes, you're right. I tried it myself with another game and it seems that Opera, unlike Firefox, doesn't display all the network traffic in this special case opening of a window (game) within a window (library). Thanks for trying!
Post edited August 19, 2019 by mrkgnao
high rated
Cadaver747: Yes, or Ctrl+Shift+C > Network

mrkgnao: Yes, you're right. I tried it myself with another game and it seems that Opera, unlike Firefox, doesn't display all the network traffic in this special case opening of a window (game) within a window (library). Thanks for trying!
It's worse, I just installed Firefox to check the ID, here it is. But after a while Yandex f@ck up my log so I had to restart it again.
gog.com/account/gameDetails/1740836875.json
Attachments:
Post edited August 19, 2019 by Cadaver747
mrkgnao: Yes, you're right. I tried it myself with another game and it seems that Opera, unlike Firefox, doesn't display all the network traffic in this special case opening of a window (game) within a window (library). Thanks for trying!
Cadaver747: It's worse, I just installed Firefox to check the ID, here it is. But after a while Yandex f@ck up my log so I had to restart it again.
gog.com/account/gameDetails/1740836875.json
Thank you so much for all your trouble!