It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alexim: Thanks for the notice, unfortunately the achievements on XSEED games leave a lot to be desired.
Alexdz: Well that's a fucking shame. I don't play these games just for the achievements of course but it's a cool challenge for subsequent playthroughs like I'm what doing with the series and it's especially annoying because I 100%'d Trails in the Sky FC and Trails of Cold Steel 3 and 4 as well, so it's just this missing hole on that franchise.

I guess all we have to do is hope some programmer at Xseed gets really bored and has enough free time to fix it one day.
Yeah, I'm very interested in seeing these achievements fixed, so if you have any news let me know.

I also found this thread: https://www.gog.com/forum/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_series/buggy_achievements can you confirm that all the other achievements unlock correctly? I think they are talking about different games in the saga in some cases though.
Alexim: Yeah, I'm very interested in seeing these achievements fixed, so if you have any news let me know.

I also found this thread: https://www.gog.com/forum/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky_series/buggy_achievements can you confirm that all the other achievements unlock correctly? I think they are talking about different games in the saga in some cases though.
That thread has some interesting points.

"The Perfect Package" is for Trails in the Sky FC and it did unlock earlier than it should for me as well, though at the time I thought it was due to me using an older save file. The same thing happened to "Bounty Hunter" and "Baby, Come Back" for Trails in the Sky SC, they unlocked ealier than normal for whatever reason.

For the "Master Chef" achievement you need to get all food recipes and prepare them on the cooking menu and I don't believe that user is aware of that and just thought he needed to get all the recipes.

I had no problems getting the "Breakfast Safari" achievement like another users mentioned in that thread, maybe that one got fixed or they are mistaken on the requirements as well. Same the "Blue Knight" one.

Apparently I'm the only person unlucky enough to not get the fishing achievement because it's unlocking for some people.
Alexim: Yeah, I'm very interested in seeing these achievements fixed, so if you have any news let me know.

Alexdz: That thread has some interesting points.

"The Perfect Package" is for Trails in the Sky FC and it did unlock earlier than it should for me as well, though at the time I thought it was due to me using an older save file. The same thing happened to "Bounty Hunter" and "Baby, Come Back" for Trails in the Sky SC, they unlocked ealier than normal for whatever reason.

For the "Master Chef" achievement you need to get all food recipes and prepare them on the cooking menu and I don't believe that user is aware of that and just thought he needed to get all the recipes.

I had no problems getting the "Breakfast Safari" achievement like another users mentioned in that thread, maybe that one got fixed or they are mistaken on the requirements as well. Same the "Blue Knight" one.

Apparently I'm the only person unlucky enough to not get the fishing achievement because it's unlocking for some people.
You can try and contact gog support and let them unlock it for you.. They have done it in the past for other people. Probably because they are busy they might take a little longer.
If anyone here owns Unavowed, keep an eye on it in the next few days or weeks, and let us know if achievements become available.

Long story short, I was told that an update with achievements has been uploaded, but it'll take some time before GOG pushes it through.
Ice_Mage: If anyone here owns Unavowed, keep an eye on it in the next few days or weeks, and let us know if achievements become available.

Long story short, I was told that an update with achievements has been uploaded, but it'll take some time before GOG pushes it through.
Whoa, this would be incredible news given Wadjet Eye Games' reluctance to introduce Galaxy achievements into the games it develops directly.
Alexim: Whoa, this would be incredible news given Wadjet Eye Games' reluctance to introduce Galaxy achievements into the games it develops directly.
The gist of it is as follows:

I noticed a recent update featured achievement fixes for Steam. That's when I requested achievements on GOG. To that, I received a reply that simply said, Should already be done!

So I responded with the relevant info for achievement mode not being set to Production. The reply to that said, Sorry. We are waiting for GOG to flip the switch. We sent the updated version to them about a week ago. It takes some time for them to make it live.

And there you have it. Hopefully we'll get achievements for Unavowed in the near future.
Alexim: Whoa, this would be incredible news given Wadjet Eye Games' reluctance to introduce Galaxy achievements into the games it develops directly.
Ice_Mage: The gist of it is as follows:

I noticed a recent update featured achievement fixes for Steam. That's when I requested achievements on GOG. To that, I received a reply that simply said, Should already be done!

So I responded with the relevant info for achievement mode not being set to Production. The reply to that said, Sorry. We are waiting for GOG to flip the switch. We sent the updated version to them about a week ago. It takes some time for them to make it live.

And there you have it. Hopefully we'll get achievements for Unavowed in the near future.
Are you sure you specifically mentioned Galaxy achievements? Because maybe the game also has in-game achievements and I wouldn't want them to refer to those. Anyway, we just have to wait.
Alexim: Are you sure you specifically mentioned Galaxy achievements?
I included a screenshot of GOG Galaxy listing no achievements, so I would think there's no room for a misunderstanding.
Alexim: Are you sure you specifically mentioned Galaxy achievements?
Ice_Mage: I included a screenshot of GOG Galaxy listing no achievements, so I would think there's no room for a misunderstanding.
Is there a way to fix sleeping dogs achievements? I literally just cannot unlock any of em?
Ice_Mage: I included a screenshot of GOG Galaxy listing no achievements, so I would think there's no room for a misunderstanding.
Bragnoldo: Is there a way to fix sleeping dogs achievements? I literally just cannot unlock any of em?
Hi, Sleeping Dogs achievements in general seem to work, but there is a certain percentage of people who can't seem to unlock even one, so there must be some problem.

Do you have an antivirus or firewalls interfering with the games? Have you blocked the program's communication with Galaxy or internet? Have you played Sleeping Dogs in the Steam version before?
Bragnoldo: Is there a way to fix sleeping dogs achievements? I literally just cannot unlock any of em?
Alexim: Hi, Sleeping Dogs achievements in general seem to work, but there is a certain percentage of people who can't seem to unlock even one, so there must be some problem.

Do you have an antivirus or firewalls interfering with the games? Have you blocked the program's communication with Galaxy or internet? Have you played Sleeping Dogs in the Steam version before?
Also do you have the achievements option enabled from the game features in gog galaxy settings (check attached picture) ?
Attachments:
Alexim: Hi, Sleeping Dogs achievements in general seem to work, but there is a certain percentage of people who can't seem to unlock even one, so there must be some problem.

I don't know much about this antivirus thing but can you please help me with how can I stop these softwares from interfering with my games? I'm technologically very very dull so the hell would be highly appreciated.

alexandros050: Also do you have the achievements option enabled from the game features in gog galaxy settings (check attached picture) ?
I checked, all the options are on so the issue causing thing is probably something different.
Post edited February 07, 2022 by Bragnoldo
Unavowed update:

Version 1.3 has been uploaded and now it's just a matter of waiting for the update to become available. The achievements are already visible in GOG Galaxy and at the following link:
https://www.gog.com/u/ (YOUR USERNAME HERE) /game/1637485057

If you're feeling grateful, don't be shy about thanking the developer in the aforementioned thread. A developer showing up on these forums is a rare occurrence in itself.
Ice_Mage: Unavowed update:

Version 1.3 has been uploaded and now it's just a matter of waiting for the update to become available. The achievements are already visible in GOG Galaxy and at the following link:
https://www.gog.com/u/ (YOUR USERNAME HERE) /game/1637485057

If you're feeling grateful, don't be shy about thanking the developer in the aforementioned thread. A developer showing up on these forums is a rare occurrence in itself.
Achievements also appear to be added to Technobabylon, according to the same developer's profile.

Edit: I just tried Unavowed, achievements are indeed currently unlocking for me (I'm at v1.3 via Galaxy).
Edit 2: Technobabylon also working now. Note that in both games overlay doesn't appear to work, so you won't get a notification in-game when you unlock an achievement.
Post edited February 10, 2022 by SCPM
SCPM: Achievements also appear to be added to Technobabylon, according to the same developer's profile.
Now that's a surprise. I saw the update pip notification in my library earlier, but it didn't have visible achievements then.
SCPM: Edit: I just tried Unavowed, achievements are indeed currently unlocking for me (I'm at v1.3 via Galaxy).
Neat. Thanks for the confirmation.

My profile doesn't show a completion percentage (i.e. 0%) for either game yet, so I'll hold off on trying them out for a while.