It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: i couldnt translate "...drains you", does it mean "do you mind"?

but anyway, my post was intendet as a joke, did i somehow insult you with it?
not even i a pc game?
Oh goodness no! I was simply making some awful puns based on the title The Leecher:). Just seems the old language barrier got in the way.

"Leeching" is a synonym for "sucking" or "draining." :)
It's like a vaccum in here.
low rated
apehater: i couldnt translate "...drains you", does it mean "do you mind"?

but anyway, my post was intendet as a joke, did i somehow insult you with it?
not even i a pc game?
Ragnarblackmane: Oh goodness no! I was simply making some awful puns based on the title The Leecher:). Just seems the old language barrier got in the way.

"Leeching" is a synonym for "sucking" or "draining." :)
ok thanks, now i know it. google translator wasnt helpful
?? advancedhero=>ceterum=>pokeharvest ??

post # 9094 http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/page454

post # 1038 http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread

and AIM 2 Clan Wars (Steam) was given away today too in the nongog_gifting_thread by Cyraxpt, cant find it anymore.
Post edited July 22, 2014 by apehater
low rated
apehater: ?? advancedhero=>ceterum=>pokeharvest ??

and AIM 2 Clan Wars (Steam) was given away today too in the nongog_gifting_thread by Cyraxpt, cant find it anymore.
Here?

Anyway, I don't understand what you mean.

The way I understand Humble gifts work, whoever took the Thief Gold that Cyraxpt posted must have registered to their Steam account and that is not giftable (or tradable) again.
Post edited July 22, 2014 by madth3
low rated

madth3: Here?

its kind of strange if a new account tries to trade with games, while the same were given away, so be a little careful.

does my post not belong in this thread?

The way I understand Humble gifts work, whoever took the Thief Gold that Cyraxpt posted must have registered to their Steam account and that is not giftable (or tradable) again.
no, i remember now they are tradable
Post edited July 22, 2014 by apehater

I suspect he thinks that advancedhero and pokeharvest are the same person and that advancedhero grabbed the Humble Thief link and tries to trade it under the name pokeharvest. I don't think that gift links can be traded though (at least not publicly).
As I understand it, the Humble Bundle gifts have to be linked to an account, and the gifter sees whose account it is linked to.
oasis789: As I understand it, the Humble Bundle gifts have to be linked to an account, and the gifter sees whose account it is linked to.
You create a gift link and in your library you can see if the gift is used or not, that's all.

post # 9094 http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/page454

post # 1038 http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread

Heh I noted this same thing, and this struck me as interesting too:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/baroque_thread/post6

Also "orcish" behavior in my giveaway here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/dwarf_or_viking_giveaway/post19
Grargar: I don't think that gift links can be traded though (at least not publicly).
Actually it can be traded because as long the game is not redeemed to a Steam account it can be forwarded to another user, as far as I know.
stg83: Actually it can be traded because as long the game is not redeemed to a Steam account it can be forwarded to another user, as far as I know.
I'm not sure about that. If I recall correctly, the gifter doesn't have the option of gifting it anymore (it's a similar case to games bought from Humble Store; you don't have the option to gift the Steam key from those games, only redeem them).
Post edited July 22, 2014 by Grargar
stg83: Actually it can be traded because as long the game is not redeemed to a Steam account it can be forwarded to another user, as far as I know.
A privately passed link could be forwarded, yes.
I just tried the Thief gift link and says it's redeemed (as expected since it was dumped in the open), I think that means it's tied to a Steam account.
low rated
Well this is interesting because pokeharvest sent me the following message....

"How, I'm not sure if you wanted to give it away, or something, else, but I would be interested in trading Thief 1 on steam (from humble bundle) and AIM 2 Clan Wars for your copy of Master of Magic. No one got it in the giveaway, but if you are using for something else or anything, that's fine. I was just wondering if you might want to trade."

I'm not so keen on people taking gifts then trying to re-trade them for something better...
madth3: A privately passed link could be forwarded, yes.
I just tried the Thief gift link and says it's redeemed (as expected since it was dumped in the open), I think that means it's tied to a Steam account.
You could also forward the link you redeemed in your email (before actually redeeming on Steam).
But I'm not sure how this works now, with the security code verification system...