It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Cyraxpt: Well, by now everyone should already have Thief Gold, if not:

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=xGtFXSAb2SbMcA6e

Have fun (even the lurkers).
Already own this on GOG, it's a wonderful game! Grats to whoever snagged it!
Thanks one more time to Foxworks for sent to me a spare link for Sherlock Holmes and the hound of the Baskervilles! Finnally i can try this franchise! Thanks!
got it thanks to the awesome benderz
Post edited July 22, 2014 by liquidsnakehpks
If anyone gets an extra key for Deus Ex: Invisible War, I would be very grateful as that is the only part of the series I have yet to try.
liquidsnakehpks: This is a long shot request but if anyone has a spare mini ninjas or daikatana from the square enix bundle would love to play em
Not a spare, but a PM is waiting you mate ;-)
liquidsnakehpks: This is a long shot request but if anyone has a spare mini ninjas or daikatana from the square enix bundle would love to play em
benderz: Not a spare, but a PM is waiting you mate ;-)
thanks a lot :D
low rated
Does anyone have any extra games from the Humble Bundle that they don't want? I would be interested in any of 'em, I like Square's games. Thanks
Have Thief Gold available if anyone wants it... (Taken)
I would like "Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light" from the Humblebundle if anyone has a spare.
Post edited July 22, 2014 by HaydenRead
I want it, plesase.
any extra anachronox or deus ex from humble bundle? thanks
Anybody have an extra Daikatana they don't want?
If anyone happens to have a spare copy of 100% orange juice I would appreciate it, Its one of the type of game that has been missing in my library, I do not think I own any board games so I would love to change that. Thanks for reading
Post edited July 22, 2014 by Elvin
I know it's too late, but... If anybody has spare key for XCOM: Ufo defense from previous bundle, I'd appreciate it much :) Thanks
Hi,

I know this isn't quite the right place to be posting this, but I'm hoping there are some people that don't go on the Trading Thread, but do have the game I want will read this.

If anyone has a Steam copy of Dead Space 2, I'd like to trade for it.

I just found out after years of avoiding AAA games like the plague in case they made my head explode (migraine inducers), that I can play Mass Effect! So, I'd love to try out Dead Space 2.
I don't have that much money (unemployed), but I would PM you a list of my available games or buy you any $5.99 GOG game of your choice for it.

Thanks for reading. :)

[Edit: Got Dead Space.]
Post edited July 22, 2014 by Getcomposted
I was too slow to buy Bioshock from humble 2k bundle(14 days aren't enough if u re on holidays :/), so maybe someone has a spare key for it? I'd really like to play it.