It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Sachys: If he was that useful, I'd fling him!
pimpmonkey2382: That's the only poo I'd have you wash your hands after flinging.
He's not that useful though... he's about as useful as a cock flavoured lollipop.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382: That's the only poo I'd have you wash your hands after flinging.
Sachys: He's not that useful though... he's about as useful as a cock flavoured lollipop.
If a chick had a use for one of those, I'd offer a real substitute.
low rated
Sachys: He's not that useful though... he's about as useful as a cock flavoured lollipop.
pimpmonkey2382: If a chick had a use for one of those, I'd offer a real substitute.
whos dick did you put on a stick?
low rated
pimpmonkey2382: If a chick had a use for one of those, I'd offer a real substitute.
Sachys: whos dick did you put on a stick?
Well I wouldn't put mine on a stick, there's enough there to hold onto. lol
Good, his post is deleted. Nothing to see, move along.
*notes callouses from utilising microscope and tweezers on pimpmonkey's hands
low rated
Sachys: *notes callouses from utilising microscope and tweezers on pimpmonkey's hands
It would need a reversed microscope :P
pimpmonkey2382: It would need a reversed microscope :P
Or a magnifying glass? ;)
low rated
pimpmonkey2382: It would need a reversed microscope :P
Getcomposted: Or a magnifying glass? ;)
No but a reversed telescope would also work, because it MIGHT need a size reduction. :P
~peeks in and quickly shuts the door~ ;-p
Darn, had my popcorn all ready, thought this would be another Wakalo alt bumping the thread :P
BillyMaysFan59: Darn, had my popcorn all ready, thought this would be another Wakalo alt bumping the thread :P
Um, not right now but you might not want to go in there for a different reason ;-p
BillyMaysFan59: Darn, had my popcorn all ready, thought this would be another Wakalo alt bumping the thread :P
Momo1991: Um, not right now but you might not want to go in there for a different reason ;-p
Oh you're welcome to join us. :P
Momo1991: Um, not right now but you might not want to go in there for a different reason ;-p
pimpmonkey2382: Oh you're welcome to join us. :P
Let's not and say we did ;-p
low rated
pimpmonkey2382: Oh you're welcome to join us. :P
Momo1991: Let's not and say we did ;-p
Sounds good to me. ;)