It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Let's not and say we did ;-p
pimpmonkey2382: Sounds good to me. ;)
Why did I know you'd say that? ;-p
low rated
pimpmonkey2382: Sounds good to me. ;)
Momo1991: Why did I know you'd say that? ;-p
Oh the stories I could tell. :P
We're having problems with Wakalo again?
l0rdtr3k: We're having problems with Wakalo again?
Yeah he's like herpes, always popping up.
Did the Blues got his main account?
l0rdtr3k: We're having problems with Wakalo again?
pimpmonkey2382: Yeah he's like herpes, always popping up.
low rated
l0rdtr3k: Did the Blues got his main account?
pimpmonkey2382: Yeah he's like herpes, always popping up.
l0rdtr3k:
Not sure, but I hope so.
If this thing continue, I fear that the folks at CDPR will take more restrictive measures about ACC creation. I hope not.
l0rdtr3k: Did the Blues got his main account?
pimpmonkey2382: Not sure, but I hope so.
low rated
l0rdtr3k: If this thing continue, I fear that the folks at CDPR will take more restrictive measures about ACC creation. I hope not.
pimpmonkey2382: Not sure, but I hope so.
l0rdtr3k:
I don't think they would. About the most I think would happen is IP ban him maybe, but still ways around that.
As I said, really hope this scammer trouble ends soon.
l0rdtr3k: If this thing continue, I fear that the folks at CDPR will take more restrictive measures about ACC creation. I hope not.
pimpmonkey2382: I don't think they would. About the most I think would happen is IP ban him maybe, but still ways around that.
low rated
l0rdtr3k: As I said, really hope this scammer trouble ends soon.
pimpmonkey2382: I don't think they would. About the most I think would happen is IP ban him maybe, but still ways around that.
l0rdtr3k:
I agree completely.
Why don't the blues ban the scammers' accounts or at least try to check their identities? :\
This is sad.
Maybe GoG needs a proper trading section/board after all.
I'm new to this and don't really know the rules here in spotting these, only gave stuff away for free, possible to the wrong people, because some had negative rep.
Klumpen0815: This is sad.
I'm new to this and don't really know the rules here in spotting these, only gave stuff away for free, possible to the wrong people, because some had negative rep.
GOG should just ban trading on their forums, tbh.
Klumpen0815: This is sad.
cmdr_flashheart: GOG should just ban trading on their forums, tbh.
Maybe, my experiences from today where somewhere between chaotic and negative, have found some decent guys though.
Post edited June 22, 2014 by Klumpen0815
It figures the first game I give away will go to a scammer:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/missed_the_freebie_weve_got_you_covered/?search=Sidaliroy

Sildaliroy also has not redeemed the code for AW:AN yet.