It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fan3l: and how can i stop the sink at 0 ?
Be a nice member. Participate in discussions, help other users who have problems with games you've already played (or technical difficulties) and don't ask for free games too often. That should do the job. :-)
fan3l: and how can i stop the sink at 0 ?
PaterAlf: Be a nice member. Participate in discussions, help other users who have problems with games you've already played (or technical difficulties) and don't ask for free games too often. That should do the job. :-)
No it won't. XD I still lose 12 a day and most people here love me. :P
tinyE: No it won't. XD I still lose 12 a day and most people here love me. :P
Sure, but you are the victim of organized down-voting (with the help of scrips and alt-accounts).

Don't think that's what's happening to fan3l.
tinyE: You don't but don't worry about it. The way the forum has been infested by assheads means eventually we will all be way below 0.
fan3l: sounds like shit
only that people dont give me anything now because of that -x
and im not guilty
I don't think that this is the reason. I for myself don't give anything about reputation as long as I think you are nice person and deserve something. I still have a System Shock 2 Key for example. You want it? Just say it. The reputation system imo is absolutely not a good way to make sure that someone is honest or a good person. Especially if there are many people out there who are thinking that it is a bad thing to ask for a game in a thread specifically designed for it and therefore downvoating those people like it is a hobby. So as I said: say if you want System Shock 2 and don't think so much about reputations if I could give you my points I would. Most people here know me meanwhile and I am quite sure that they still would trust me if my rep would go below zero.
tinyE: No it won't. XD I still lose 12 a day and most people here love me. :P
PaterAlf: Sure, but you are the victim of organized down-voting (with the help of scrips and alt-accounts).

Don't think that's what's happening to fan3l.
good point.

I'll shut up now. :D
*** Scammer alert ***

Good evening, fellow goglodytes. I am reporting a scammer as I was finally contacted by one. Heheh.

So, the bastard named himself KIumpen0815 while the real goglodyte is Klumpen0815. Ok, bad example. the point is, that bastard uses capital i instead of lowercase L. I am attaching a few pictures to see the chat and the difference.

How would you manage the situation? I kinda remembered Uncle Iroh from Avatar: The Last Airbender (Book 2, Chapter 15)
Attachments:
chat_1.jpg (133 Kb)
chat_2.jpg (168 Kb)
Post edited November 23, 2015 by Dessimu
That asshole promised he was going to impersonate me a week ago.

No one keeps their word anymore!
tinyE: That asshole promised he was going to impersonate me a week ago.

So that's your way for being famous? They should make a moving pictures of you!
tinyE: That asshole promised he was going to impersonate me a week ago.

Dessimu: So that's your way for being famous? They should make a moving pictures of you!
XD No it's not like that and I don't mean to demean the people this is happening to.

The guy doing this was in here bragging about it a few days ago and I basically lost it and just started screaming at him. So he starts threatening me that if I didn't leave him alone I was next.

I told him no one in their right mind would trade with either a real or a fake me and he promised that I would soon be proven wrong. I'm still waiting. :P
Post edited November 23, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: ...
I don't know what makes me laugh more - a thought of you screaming as I imagine it in a million different ways, or that movie-like:
"Just you wait!"
"Oh, I will."
"You'll be sorry!"
"No, YOU'll be sorry!"
"I'll be back..."
"We'll see..."
and again: "Just you wait!"
tinyE: XD No it's not like that and I don't mean to demean the people this is happening to.

The guy doing this was in here bragging about it a few days ago and I basically lost it and just started screaming at him. So he starts threatening me that if I didn't leave him alone I was next.

I told him no one in their right mind would trade with either a real or a fake me and he promised that I would soon be proven wrong. I'm still waiting. :P
Why don't you just make an avatar with a " Scam me $1 " text ?
Dessimu: *** Scammer alert ***

Good evening, fellow goglodytes. I am reporting a scammer as I was finally contacted by one. Heheh.

So, the bastard named himself KIumpen0815 while the real goglodyte is Klumpen0815. Ok, bad example. the point is, that bastard uses capital i instead of lowercase L. I am attaching a few pictures to see the chat and the difference.

How would you manage the situation? I kinda remembered Uncle Iroh from Avatar: The Last Airbender (Book 2, Chapter 15)
Woot, I wouldn't have noticed, thanks for mentioning it and for everything you did on this matter.
Someone was actually fooled and wrote me about some trade that was going to happen, the person seems to have been saved by you though and I gave him/her a link to your post.
Post edited November 23, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: Woot, I wouldn't have noticed, thanks for mentioning it and for everything you did on this matter.
Someone was actually fooled and wrote me about some trade that was going to happen, the person seems to have been saved by you though and I gave him/her a link to your post.
I am happy to help :) This forum is awesome! Lets keep it that way
Dessimu: So, the bastard named himself KIumpen0815 while the real goglodyte is Klumpen0815. Ok, bad example. the point is, that bastard uses capital i instead of lowercase L.
That was actually pretty smart of him. I probably wouldn't have noticed either. =/
Probably the same guy that contacted me last week impersonating Grargar.

EDIT: Also, nice The Last Airbender reference. That's a good episode.
Post edited November 23, 2015 by Tannath
Thank god! For a while I thought I might be the most useless piece of shit in here!