It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: IMPOSTOR ALERT!

Watch out for the user who tries to impersonate me called Grargar. (mind the dot!) Image used with permission by ElTerprise (thanks everyone for bringing it to my attention!)

Link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7A639C6ABBCCC5CE!3324&authkey=!AEbKFnSBI5OUsYg&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg
Yes, I got the same message too. Only after a while I noticed the dot in his name, then I went right into this "known scammers" thread, and found out who he is.
hi
i would like to talk with some op
is it possible ?
fan3l: hi
is it possible ?
May i ask why ?
low rated
is it possible ?
OP has disappeared,doesn't like the down votes.
low rated
I wonder who he is
is it possible ?
Painted_Doll: May i ask why ?
i want to know if i am on the scammer list and if yes, way?
i want to know way my rep was reduced again with 5 points on sunday ?
how can i stop my rep drops below 0 when im not writing on forum ?
thanks
low rated
Painted_Doll: May i ask why ?
fan3l: i want to know if i am on the scammer list and if yes, way?
thanks
Check the lists and if on there,it's very possible you were put there by mistake.Once on the so called lists,it's there for the rest of eternity as this forum doesn't believe in second chances,or innocence.
fan3l: i want to know if i am on the scammer list and if yes, way?
thanks
Tauto: Check the lists and if on there,it's very possible you were put there by mistake.Once on the so called lists,it's there for the rest of eternity as this forum doesn't believe in second chances,or innocence.
and where i can find that list ?
low rated
Tauto: Check the lists and if on there,it's very possible you were put there by mistake.Once on the so called lists,it's there for the rest of eternity as this forum doesn't believe in second chances,or innocence.
fan3l: and where i can find that list ?
Page 1 would be a good place to start.
There's a list in the OP and another (more complete) list here.

You are not on the list. I guess your negative reputation comes from the fact that you asked a lot for free games in some gifting and giveaway threads. And it can still sink even if you don't post, because you can only lose a certain number of points per day and if more posts of you are downrated, you will lose the points in the following days.
edit : ninjaed by PaterAlf
Post edited November 18, 2015 by Painted_Doll
PaterAlf: There's a list in the OP and another (more complete) list here.

You are not on the list. I guess your negative reputation comes from the fact that you asked a lot for free games in some gifting and giveaway threads. And it can still sink even if you don't post, because you can only lose a certain number of points per day and if more posts of you are downrated, you will lose the points in the following days.
and how can i stop the sink at 0 ?
PaterAlf: There's a list in the OP and another (more complete) list here.

fan3l: and how can i stop the sink at 0 ?
You don't but don't worry about it. The way the forum has been infested by assheads means eventually we will all be way below 0.
fan3l: and how can i stop the sink at 0 ?
tinyE: You don't but don't worry about it. The way the forum has been infested by assheads means eventually we will all be way below 0.
sounds like shit
only that people dont give me anything now because of that -x
and im not guilty
tinyE: You don't but don't worry about it. The way the forum has been infested by assheads means eventually we will all be way below 0.
fan3l: sounds like shit
only that people dont give me anything now because of that -x
and im not guilty
There are people worse off than you. People that have been fantastic forum members for years with negative triple digit reps for no reason.