It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
Red Dead Redemption 2 because it's just a great game, has a very good storyline, amazing graphics, a lot of exploration, nice gunplay and nicely developed characters. The game is long enough so it would last all the long winter nights and maybe even longer. I could even still carry on playing it even if I had already finished the story. I think this game might be one of the best from Rockstar and I would like to play for winter. Overall, it is just an awesome game and very enjoyable. I pretty much love everything about this game. It has a lot of things you would expect in a great game and I definitely think Red Dead Redemption 2 will get Game Of The Year. Also, there's Red Dead Online which I'm very much looking forward to as well. That would keep me playing this game for many many months as well!
Borderlands 3, the best
#MyWinterGame

The answer is Witcher 3!
What was the question? (Doesn't change the answer, just wondering. :D)
PlayUnknowns Battleground
Battleground is the first game played 1687 hours. I think the only game that will survive the long winter is Battleground Squad Mode.
Give it up for Terraria ladies and gentlemen for them long cold wintery nights!
Gonna get cozied up on the long winter nights with some Witcher 3! Need to upgrade my PC gear before I can do that though ;) *HINT HINT HINT*
#MyWinterGame

so for this winter there is nothing better than the doom like game wrath aeon of ruin to play at this cold nights to warm you up
Post edited December 27, 2019 by nourddin
#MyWinterGame

Simple enough, The Witcher 3, I could just spend days just exploring without even touching the main mission. Also just an amazing story that you can get lost in.

Ok, now I'm feeling a new campaign coming on, lol.
Miracle happened . I see the mute speaking .
Dragon Age: Origins
I appreciate that, even after beating the game three times over a decade ago, it'd be easy to create a completely new character and experience a different story. The game has such rich world building, combat that relies heavily on tactics and positioning, and some great party members throughout. I'd love to bundle up during a snow-in, put on a kettle of tea, and lean back into Ferelden
Favorite game to spend on long winter nights? Wow, that is a hard one. Truthfully though, I can see myself spending far too much time (like that's a bad thing!) in Fallout 4. Currently, that is the best game my crappy laptop can run. So yeah, working with those settlements (building them, not running errands for them) is something I can lose a lot of time in!
@mywintergame

Definitely the GOTY WItcher 3... including the DLC, if that counts?
You can get absolutely lost in that world and spent hours upon hours in it.
It doesn´t matter what happens outside.

Oooorrr....orrr.... and now hear me out: A Pre-Release of Cyberpunk 2077??? Because why would I want to go outside if I have that? ;-)
Thanks for this contest,

I'd have to go with No Man's Sky, one of my favorites of all time. It just has an endless supply of adventures and creative possibilities to keep me interested and engaged. Plus, it's made by such a devoted and passionate group of people, I already own 2 copies and play them regularly. No choice is more obvious to me for this question!

Happy holidays!
Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

Incredible amounts of replay-ability and tons of custom maps and mods. I'd have no problem being able to only play it for the whole winter.
A perfect game to pass a long winter would deffinetly be Kingdom Come :Delieverance! The immersive experience it provides will even make you forget the cold in your room thats lit up with the rgb of your gaming rig and the light from your monitor. It lets you enjoy the life of normal human in the middle ages, because of that you have the potential to became anything you want, from a rich noble skilled in politics to a master swordsman fighting fo their prefered country. Howerver the most amazing has to be the story. You start as a poor vilager, the son of the blacksmith of your town and after some heart wrenching events you are thrown into this beutiful and realistic world that sucks you right in with its storyline, politics ,combat and realism that is simular to a survival game.In my humble opinion, there is no better game that could immerse you this much on the market right now while having at the same time astounding graphics and gameplay! With a game like this one you wouldnt even notice that winter passed and spring came, it is the ultimate escapism game up there with games like the Witcher series and The Elder Scrolls series!
Post edited December 27, 2019 by NuclearHoneydew