It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
Definitely The Witcher 3
Frostpunk no doubt about it. It fits the theme of winter and survival aaand it has snow not like our winter.
A realistic driving sim or a very entertaining rpg
Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete. So much nostalgia for this game. I could play it for weeks on end.
I would definitely play the original Deus EX, they gave it to me at Christmas when I was 12 years old and it's still my favorite game.
As the years pass and the theme and plot increasingly resembles reality!
King's Quest
Witcher 3: Blood and Wine. Forget about the cold in the warm Tuscan fields hunting vampires and decorating your armour stands instead of the Christmas tree. If only Cyberpunk was out I would be playing that 24/7.
Definetly The Witcher 3.

You can sink hours and hours into that game. Get pulled in like me and explore the complete world. Read all the Lore and uncover hidden secrets. Fight in epic battles and try to outrun the Wild Hunt to save your daughter. Fall through portals, fight big monsters and save one village after the other while you try and keep track, where Ciri went.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition. The winter will end and I still play the game.
Post edited December 27, 2019 by phodasse
Fallout New Vegas

Several hours of fun quests and bugs to get irritated and warm the brain in the cold of winter... XD
I have to go with Baldur's Gate II. The Story is so immersive and there is so much content to explore. Combat allows for creativity and the characters are well developed as well as complex. There is is so much to discover that it will take more than 1 play through as you get lost in the deep interactions of this amazing game. (I just sold myself on another play through) XD
Witcher 3 for me for sure :)
Definitely
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
But obviously I already own it, so,,,
#MyWinterGame
A plague tale:innocence it reminds me of Christmas because it involves such a strong message of family (between the siblings) and feasting (via the rats).
The Witcher 3