It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
Ion fury. Because when it's gets too cold outside, there's nothing like a little fury to get the ions flowing through the blood to warm the heart.
I would choose was Hob. Because I like puzzle and platform games and those hours would pass faster due to the graphic beauty that the game seems to present as well as possible challenges to overcome. In the end, it would be a very rewarding rewarding experience.
Celeste

Fantastic game with a soundtrack that manages to lift the game up even more. Tight controls, amazing story, awesome mechanics. 11/10 platformer would buy on itchio again.

Oh you meant on GOG? Woops..
Stardew Valley

Besides winter you can experience all other seasons and who doesn't like nature and pleasant farming. :)
The Witcher 3, so I can go to the warm in Toussaint
You make it so difficult, as like many here, I enjoy a variety of games. If I were to just chose one it would be Fallout, New Vegas. I pick this game because although I purchased it some time back I have never played more than a couple of hours, this is because I suffer from TMG syndrome. TMG syndrome or , as it is known by it's common name, TOO MANY GAMES is a sickness that infects many gamers, where by a platform such as yours tempts us with so many games at excellent prices that we often purchase them faster than we can play them through :p
As to the game itself, as well as the handful of DLC's which extend the game even further. Then there is the excellent modding community where you can not only add more quests and content, but change the structure of the game, allowing it to be replayed many times with new paths and different outcomes. I like to play a game all the way through in it's "Vanilla" state , only to then Mod the snot out of it thanks to the excellent work that is done by the community of gamers themselves. This would keep me smiling , laughing , crying and swearing at the screen for many moons to come...
Perhaps No Man’s Sky. Having adventures and spending countless hours exploring various planets, never knowing what sights one will see or what will be found. Building a base of operations and exploring the vastness of space further, whether it be solo or with friends and family.
The Witcher 3 GOTY

With hot wine and snacks - and the enjoyment is guaranteed.
Easy: "The Witcher 3 GOTY" - because it's looooong and it's great (especially the "Hearts of Stone"-Addon), so it never gets boring.
I would play Realms of the Haunting, what better game than one where you visit four different realms, especially Hell where is oh so warm and cozy? Also, the sweet perfect balance of adventure gaming, first person shooting and exploration was never as good as that.
The Witcher 3

A long game for a long winter.
Doom... because... well this is Doom and you can't go wrong with Doom.

Amazing game with thousands of hours of content thanks to the community and the hundreds of amazing WAD they made!
Frostpunk. So you don't know if you're inside or outside.
Definitely Disco Elysium.

The game is probably the best game I've ever played. It made me think more about the world around me, and myself. It is also very... Moody. The weather in the game reflects the mood it is letting you to experience, and the snow is a sign. A sign of change, of admittance, of potential.

It is long enough, and replayable enough to take a good chunk of your winter nights to Revachol. And the thought of it makes me want to be there. Disco Elysium is surely a "winter" and "all night long" game for me.
A world of darkness... it would certainly feel as such during the long nights of winter, a time of black skies and oceans of creepy crawlers. Only not all things that go bump in the night crawl, and though some of them suck, they do so in a very suave way. Enticed by the promise of a glamourous everlife amidst crimson rivers of blood that flows as sweet as wine, what better way to spend an eternity of midnights than playing Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2? To fend off the fiends that lurk outside, one must do naught but stay home and let time pass, enthralled by a story full of intrigue, action, adventure and fantasy. To fight the monsters one must become an avatar of one, for those who gaze long into the abyss find that the abyss gazes also into them