It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
I would play Thea: The Shattering. It has enough material to keep me entertained indefinitely. I love how simple it is to make a non-linear quest-line in their modding system. Plus, throughout the winter they will probably add more free content, because that is what MuHa games likes to do.
System Shock 2 would be my personal choice. I mean the dark and cold outside compares to the dark and cold of space but let’s hope it stops there and SHODAN doesn’t actually exist… Or does she? Panting and sweating as you run through her corridors would certainly warm MY cockles. The ghosts of the station would certainly have interesting stories to tickle the senses that would make Ebenezer Scrooge himself fearful of the night’s journey all over again. So come on! Pull up a seat at your terminal, jack in and take down SHODAN!
I would choose "Outlast 2" since I would play it all winter hehe
I would go with Sigma Theory: Global Cold War - A little gem I found myself putting more hours in than I expected while still being in development. I really enjoy the games theme/story and how the interface reminds me of a board game (I like good board games...I mean, the real 3D ones...which you can touch, lick or sleep on).

However, I didn't played it much since it got into v1.0, even though it has a good replay value, plays with a mix of strategy and luck and is still being worked on - So, the reasons why I would pick Sigma Theory are, that the game deserves a bit more love from me and it would actually keep me occupied during a dark and long winter.
Stardew Valley,
Nothing says snuggle in comfort like the wholesome goodness that is Stardew Valley.
Darklands.... By far the best RPG game in the world, despite the "age" it's still the best complex rpg
T'was the night after Christmas,
Santa's drunk back at home,
it's peaceful and quiet,
and I'm all alone. :-)

I settle my rump at my computer and sigh.
What can I play...
to help this evening fly by?

The wife and the kids,
are fast asleep in their beds
Suddenly I get,
an idea in my head!

Punks of the Cyber-type,
in the future, no doubt
I could plunder and play,
and explore all about!

I'd need to stay quiet,
with the family asleep.
The perfect solution...
my VOID RGB Elite!

Time to dive in with
#MyWinterGame of choice,
I quiver in excitement,
and quietly rejoice.

Seconds to minutes,
and minutes to hours.
All these cyber-enhancements,
giving me powers.

As fast as it starts,
it comes to an end,
as my character takes one,
straight to the head.

Time to restart,
but what do I hear?
I lift up my headset,
away from my ear.

"Come to bed honey"
In a voice soft and sweet.
I shutdown my system,
and push away from my seat.

Sheathing my NightSword on my MM300,
I take a deep breath and smile in delight.
Knowing that tomorrow,
I will continue this fight.

Resting my head, I exclaim under breath,
"This is the best and Corsair's the BOMB!"
last but not least,
a very Merry Christmas to GOG.COM

-A Christmas Poem by Eric Z.
If i can play only one game, i choose a game that is not short hehe :P Mmhh.. Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden? Yes! I love the characters, and a strategy game is the perfect choise for the winter because i can play with relax, with a cup of hot coffee all night long!
Absolutely The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, for many reasons: the Geralt's sarcasm, Triss, the gwent game, the beautiful atmosphere, Triss, the beautiful plot, Triss. It's the game of the life.
Post edited December 27, 2019 by Secutorfake
the re-vamped version of Master Of Orion, I've spent a lot of time playing & re-playing it
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. When the time of the White Frost comes, do not eat the yellow snow.
Witcher 3! Can easily get lost in this game for hours on end. Little bit of Igni to light a fire and keep you nice and warm on those cold nights.
Please, postpone this competition to the next winter because I wanna play Cyberpunk 2077 for the next 2077 winters. Thanks.
#MyWinterGame would be Cyberpunk 2077, I mean it's not early access if you get it from a contest, right?
If I could only play one game during Winter, I would play Terminator: Resistance. I've always been a fan of the Terminator series (excluding the newer movies). I've been wanting a realistic take on its universe; wanting to experience how such survival would be like.

#MyWinterGame