It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Life is very busy for me sorry, I don't have time this morning, and I'm not sure I'm going to have a chance to check the game tonight either.

If anybody fancies doing an unofficial vote count for me it would be appreciated.

Apologies again.
PookaMustard: I be back and I see not a lot changed in the central conflict. And more people came clean about having the same role as they did before. I don't know, but aren't we like telling scum "here's the model answer to fly under the radar of Townies? Say your PR role is the same as the one pre-game"?
Exactly. Which is why I don't like Yogs and ZFR's statements. They don't help. ... Especially since, as I pointed out earlier, it may well be true that the PR is unchanged but the alignment isn't. This is a bizarro game, there is no connection between the type of role and alignment. This actually contributed to my f-up in the first game. As I explained, having a typical town role and not being told my alignment, I just assumed that I was Town. So there wasn't the usual connection of role and alignment in the first game. Why should there be one now?
ZFR: No, you're scummy because you act scummy. I've explained my reasons multiple time and am not going over all that again.

But everyone is free to make their own decisions. Find out who's scummy and vote for them

Of course, I know that already. As I said it's mod confirmed.
Dogmaus: So why would you ask? This is utter non-sense.
It was a rhetorical question, which you know if you knew what Innocent means.
Dogmaus: Why are you so obsessed with lynching me if it's not a scum strategy while you already know I'm town?
In what way do any of us "know" you're town? Maybe you are town, but you're the only person who knows that for sure at this point. All we can do is judge you on your actions.
PookaMustard: I be back and I see not a lot changed in the central conflict. And more people came clean about having the same role as they did before. I don't know, but aren't we like telling scum "here's the model answer to fly under the radar of Townies? Say your PR role is the same as the one pre-game"?
Lifthrasil: Exactly. Which is why I don't like Yogs and ZFR's statements. They don't help. ... Especially since, as I pointed out earlier, it may well be true that the PR is unchanged but the alignment isn't. This is a bizarro game, there is no connection between the type of role and alignment. This actually contributed to my f-up in the first game. As I explained, having a typical town role and not being told my alignment, I just assumed that I was Town. So there wasn't the usual connection of role and alignment in the first game. Why should there be one now?
Which is why I didnt say anything at first. If out in the open it becomes useless.

As for the rest of the post, I agree but again: *shrug* this is how I interpreted it. Im by no means hard clearing yogs, but he gets enough Townie points so as not be voted D1 by me, especially given how there are many better alternatives.

ZFR: Which one? I only saw yog's.
GamezRanker: Check the link in Post 48.
Sorry I don't do youtube.
PookaMustard: I don't know, but aren't we like telling scum "here's the model answer to fly under the radar of Townies? Say your PR role is the same as the one pre-game"?
Well no... because now it's public knowledge it's completely worthless. It doesn't matter that scum know about it because we know they know about it.

ZFR: Which one? I only saw yog's.
GamezRanker: Check the link in Post 48.
Are you claiming this as some kind of breadcrumb? While it's more subtle than previous attempts, it's too open to interpretation.
EBWOP

ZFR: It was a rhetorical question, which you know if you knew what Innocent means.
I meant
It was a rhetorical question, which you'd know if you knew what Innocent means.

Dogmaus: And made personal attacks and jokes instead of answering any question.
I apologised already for the personal attacks.
Any question I still havent answered?
ZFR: EBWOP

ZFR: It was a rhetorical question, which you know if you knew what Innocent means.
ZFR: I meant
It was a rhetorical question, which you'd know if you knew what Innocent means.

Dogmaus: And made personal attacks and jokes instead of answering any question.
ZFR: I apologised already for the personal attacks.
Any question I still havent answered?
why am I scummy, other than saying "I think you're scummy", and having repeasted 100 times that story about the name after you had already voted for me, no you haven't answered but only made "jokes" like *facepalm* and insults.
You are scummy for your taking offence and said you were not gonna play anymore, after I asked you to consider that we were having town infight. Also this Innocent question makes no sense, if you already knew the answer.
bump
Also I already said I don't need your apologies. Keep attackig me as much you want. The point is that you attacked and jokes instead of making any discourse that made sense, and only repeated the same old point. I'm not offended for the personal attackes. I'm saying that you only made those to avaoid saying anything developed and meaningful.
Dogmaus: You are scummy for your taking offence and said you were not gonna play anymore, after I asked you to consider that we were having town infight.
This is not true. I said I wanted to quit after your personal "foaming-at-the-mouth" attack.

(PS, either way I don't see how that makes me scummy)

Dogmaus: Also I already said I don't need your apologies.
I know and I won't offer them again. Just stop bringing up my personal attacks for which I already apologised.
Dogmaus: You are scummy for your taking offence and said you were not gonna play anymore, after I asked you to consider that we were having town infight.
ZFR: This is not true. I said I wanted to quit after your personal "foaming-at-the-mouth" attack.

(PS, either way I don't see how that makes me scummy)

Dogmaus: Also I already said I don't need your apologies.
ZFR: I know and I won't offer them again. Just stop bringing up my personal attacks for which I already apologised.
you keep not reading. It doesn't matter if you have apologized or not. I am bringing them up as the way you reacted to my posts, together with silly jokes, and bringing up the same wrong name thing, and now you will go on forever with the personal attacks for which you have apologized. I am saying that you don't answer but only make personal attacks (no apologies needed and doesn't matter if you have apologized, that's not the point, that is not relevant), jokes and go on and on clinging to something silly. You never answer any question, you'd rather pretend that you are offended and don't want to pplay anymore. But you are still here, right?
So now answer, what is scummy in my beheaviour?
"I apologized" is not an answer.
Please stop this.

Can we have a "Who can be the bigger person competition" or something?
Dogmaus: You are scummy for your taking offence ...
So taking offence at insults is scummy now? ... Perhaps you should look in the mirror then!

Dogmaus: So now answer, what is scummy in my beheaviour?
Of course I can't answer for ZFR, but for me it was the way you reacted to your ridiculous reason for voting being called out. At that point it was no personal attack at you, ZFR just pointed out that you were wrong. To which you completely overreacted (check back and read your own posts, trying to imagine that it were ZFR who reacted in that way). To me that looked and still looks like scum constructing a flimsy reason to cast a vote and then panicking when being called out how illogical that "reason" was. Which is a typical error of inexperienced scum players. A Town player is often wrong and everyone is aware of that, so erring is not a big deal to a Town player. They can just speak their mind honestly. A scum player, however, has to construct "suspicions", that they know to be wrong. That increases the pressure and of course scum players try to avoid obvious mistakes in their suspicion construction. So, when called out to an obvious mistake, the guilty concience can induce one to over-reactions. Defending the faulty premise, to appear to have been genuine, instead of just admitting 'oops, I made an error'.

Look at how long and how much mediation from Pooka it took until you finally saw the flaw that everyone was telling you about. That is a kind of tenacity that can come from a scum mindset. ... Or you are just incredibly subborn as a person. I can't judge that, since I don't know you. I can only judge your behaviour and I prefer to account for your behaviour with your alignment and not make assumptions about your character as a person. Your behaviour fits the model of an inexperienced scum player caught at an error and therefore is the best lead we have so far.
ettac orrazib si eman ym: Please stop this.

Can we have a "Who can be the bigger person competition" or something?
I have tried all my best to suspend judgement and not vote for ZFR. But he is acting too scummy or non-sense. It's not about being big. At this point I would feel bad if I didn't vote for him and he was scum.
Stop "this"? I made a question and the answer I keep receiving is " personal attacks, apologies". At hhis pooint is hard for me to believe ZFR is really town. When I tried to discuss that he played the victim card. His play-style, focused on attacking one player and then being offended reminds me a lot of Cadaver's in the previous game. I have all the reasons to vote for ZFR.
Please, if you think there is something specific I must stop tell me what it is. What is "this", and why do you want "this" to stop?
Is "this" the exchange between me and ZFR? Why would you want to stop it?
Is "this" me having to point out the lies and distraction strategies ZFR played in his posts, and ask a simple question? Why can't I do that?