It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A very big and kind thank you for AFnord for a pleasant trade.
Sad news, it appears my "10 second ninja" from past humble weekly is region restricted to Germany and I can't redeem it in usa.

It appears it is a censored version without hitler or nazis (ww1 and ww2 DID NOT HAPPEN people... said German politics)

So if anyone, that has the non-German/censored version, and wants the German/censored version, please contact me.

PS. I did contact humble support (over 8 days ago, and I finally got my reply, guess what, I can't even buy the bundle now cause it expired) and they basically said they refusing to fix a problem they caused. (as I didn't see any mention the game is restricted within any of their pages).

Pss. I can understand not letting germans redeem non-german version, cause well they can't know about nazis at all, but preventing me from redeeming the censored version is just over use of drm.

edit1: seems I was finally able to redeem the game legitimately paid for. (im in USA btw, and there should of been zero problems with me getting either version of the game. I wonder if I can also redeem the non-German edition, to have both versions :D.
Post edited January 18, 2015 by gbaz69
gbaz69: Sad news, it appears my "10 second ninja" from past humble weekly is region restricted to Germany and I can't redeem it in usa.

It appears it is a censored version without hitler or nazis (ww1 and ww2 DID NOT HAPPEN people... said German politics)

So if anyone, that has the non-German/censored version, and wants the German/censored version, please contact me.

PS. I did contact humble support (over 8 days ago, and I finally got my reply, guess what, I can't even buy the bundle now cause it expired) and they basically said they refusing to fix a problem they caused. (as I didn't see any mention the game is restricted within any of their pages).

Pss. I can understand not letting germans redeem non-german version, cause well they can't know about nazis at all, but preventing me from redeeming the censored version is just over use of drm.
its a complicate situation in germany, basically videogames doesnt count as art in german law and gets censorship if the government wants it. i just want to point out its not because germany tries to deny the world wars. also the origin of this censorship mess is usa, because after ww2 new german government was founded under us supervision and direction.
apehater: its a complicate situation in germany, basically videogames doesnt count as art in german law and gets censorship if the government wants it. i just want to point out its not because germany tries to deny the world wars. also the origin of this censorship mess is usa, because after ww2 new german government was founded under us supervision and direction.
Yea, that is what I'm leaning towards, but I still don't understand the reasons why the censorship is even needed, so I was making a little fun of it.
Want list updated
Does anyone has a GOG Shadowrun Returns key for trade? Or maybe one of those GOG discount codes for purchasing the game?

Let me know to see if we can trade.

Thanks!
My haves, link to rep, etc.

edit: ty thk47 for the gift
Post edited January 17, 2015 by gbaz69
I'm interested in Cannon Fodder 2, Commandos Ammo Pack and Commandos 2+3 in the GOG promo.

My trade list.
Bumping my list
Hello,
Bump.

Interested by current Promo/Releases :
The Inner World
Sensible World Of Soccer 96/97
Sensible Soccer 2006
1nsane
I.G.I. 2: Covert Strike
Montague's Mount

Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
Blackguards 2
Double Dragon Trilogy
Grim Fandango Remastered
Lords Of Xulima - Deluxe Edition

I could give several keys of my trade list for the new released games.
REALLY WANT:

from the current promos
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
King's Bounty: Dark Side

WANT:

Cold Fear (Steam)

from recent bundles

Knights of Honor
Sokobond
Patrician 3
Gaz Guzzlers Extreme

and many more

HAVE:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post4238

will trade multiple bundle keys (depends on a bundle tier) for a single key

edit: thanks to adambiser for the gift :D
Post edited January 18, 2015 by innerring
A small bump.
A rebump due to Massive Addings on my Trade List

Check them out!

^_^
innerring: from recent bundles

Hexcells Infinite
I don't hink Hexcells Infinite has been in a bundle, yet.
Post edited January 20, 2015 by adambiser