It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dessimu: A very big thank you for shadowrgog for a wonderful and smooth trade!
Same to you, thanks for an awesome trade, I hope you enjoy your game when you get the chance! :)
```
Post edited January 13, 2015 by Dessimu
A little BUMP since I'm in the urge of getting:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard DLC
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC

Cause I'm playing Skyrim right now, but I lack this content.

Or make me a proposal! I'm very open ^_^
<span class="bold">Updated</span>
Howdy-hey, fellow traders! I've got a few keys I'm looking to trade. But it'd be a pain if I listed them all out on my phone, so I'll provide a link to my trade offer from another site (if that's acceptable, that is. If not, let me know and I'll find an alternate method to show what I'm offering): http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/OSFBg/h-paypal-bundle-leftovers-cards-w-games-keysref-cards

As I mentioned in that post, feel free to PM me an offer, especially if it isn't on the list of things I'm looking for. I may be interested in other games as well, so offer away!

I haven't done much trading here in GOG, but I have made a couple of successful trades with Accatone, cecil, and Impaler26. Hopefully, I can build up some more trading reports here. Thanks for reading, and have a good [insert time of day here]!
Post edited December 30, 2014 by Gameslinger
Thank you very much, HypersomniacLive, for a smooth and lovely trade :)
Dessimu: Thank you very much, HypersomniacLive, for a smooth and lovely trade :)
Likewise! :-)
Post edited December 29, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
Bumping my trade list

Please note that there are several Android games on my GamersGate's wishlist, some of them really cheap and/or discounted. In most cases I'm willing to trade multiple keys for any of them.

As usual, I'm wiling to give for free those GOG games that I got for free but only if you want to redeem them yourself and if you are active member of this community.

EDIT: Carcassonne is on sale!
Post edited December 29, 2014 by Ghorpm
I´m very interested in:

STAR WARS®: KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC (GOG)

I´m willing to offer multiple games ..tell me what you want for

my Tradelist
Post edited December 29, 2014 by Magoxx
nvm
Post edited January 02, 2015 by park_84
Bumping my list while the sales around are going.
[WANT] (GOG)
- Freedom Planet

[HAVE] (Steam)
- Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack (DLC)
Post edited December 29, 2014 by AmethystViper
I'm interested in Sacred 2 Gold from the current promo.

Here is my list. Check it out - thanks!
Bumping my list here.
Post edited December 29, 2014 by Badseeder
Decided a few days ago to completely switch from Steam to GOG, though I picked a great time where there won't be many sales :)

Anyway to the point, I have quite a few euro's left in my steam wallet which I don't really feel like spending on Steam. Because I'm kinda new to the forums I don't think people will want to trade with me (don't really know how gog trading works so I'm scared of getting scammed too). Is there some place where this can be done safely?

And how do you work out the trading ratio's? Is it how much a game is worth full price or the price you bought it for on sale?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm kinda new to this.