It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeo: Decided a few days ago to completely switch from Steam to GOG, though I picked a great time where there won't be many sales :)

Anyway to the point, I have quite a few euro's left in my steam wallet which I don't really feel like spending on Steam. Because I'm kinda new to the forums I don't think people will want to trade with me (don't really know how gog trading works so I'm scared of getting scammed too). Is there some place where this can be done safely?

And how do you work out the trading ratio's? Is it how much a game is worth full price or the price you bought it for on sale?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm kinda new to this.
Trading is largely unregulated - so common sense is the rule.

Don't want to be scammed? Look for users with high reputation and a long list of successful trades with other users with high reputation. Since you're new, you'll generally be asked to go first, so do your research. Then handle everything via PM.

As to ratios - it's up to the trading partners. :) This is a barter economy. You'll find plenty of takers for your Steam cash, but it's up to you to decide how much it's worth.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I kinda figured it would be like that. Shame there isn't a middle man robot to do the trading.

I'll come up with a list of gog games that I want some time in the day. If anyone wants me to buy them something on steam just PM.
zeo: Thanks for the reply. Yeah I kinda figured it would be like that. Shame there isn't a middle man robot to do the trading.

I'll come up with a list of gog games that I want some time in the day. If anyone wants me to buy them something on steam just PM.
I'm going to point you to <span class="bold">this thread</span>. It is by no means complete, and feedback for required information is always welcome.
It does have a large section on trading, so read through. Make an especial note of the scammers thread link.
Rebump my Trade List since I'm in the urge of a copy of:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard DLC
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC

Please!

:)
Post edited December 29, 2014 by AcidFlux
Zeo, thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful trade. I hope we can make your stay at GOG as pleasant as it is possible!
Will do. Just had a nice time trading with Dessimu. +++ for him.
yogsloth: Trading is largely unregulated - so common sense is the rule.

Don't want to be scammed? Look for users with high reputation and a long list of successful trades with other users with high reputation. Since you're new, you'll generally be asked to go first, so do your research. Then handle everything via PM.

As to ratios - it's up to the trading partners. :) This is a barter economy. You'll find plenty of takers for your Steam cash, but it's up to you to decide how much it's worth.
If find this helpful too since I'm new to trading as well.
Thanks for a very nice and smooth trade once more! You know I love you <3
AcidFlux: Thanks for a very nice and smooth trade once more!
Yep, thanks for another smooth trade! :)
Thanks to shadowrgog for a nice trade!
Badseeder: Thanks to shadowrgog for a nice trade!
Thank you as well for a smooth trade and a positive experience for trading, enjoy the game! :)
(W) CS:GO

(H) Medieval II Key (steam)
edit: expired
Post edited January 01, 2015 by gbaz69
==============DESURA KEYS============
==willing to trade these for other desura games i don't own, or 1 cards each or a few for any steam game i don't own==
8 Bit Commando
Adventure Apes
Chester
Doom & Destiny
Eryi's Action
Gimbal
Hippocampal
Kill Fun Yeah
Miner Warfare
Reflex
Roaming Fortress
Survivor Squad