It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dead.
Post edited August 12, 2014 by undeadcow
Bumping
Bump yet again
carnival73:
Thank you so much for your generosity but can you please see the rules about random GA in this thread :p I bet there are more threads where you can donate keys :) Otherwise this thread will get way out of topic.
Also +1 ;)
VIPERs:
Only accepting gifts will be hard to find a trade :s Are you scared of the whole your steam account will get banned and keys bought with stolen CC thing (if I may ask?). Most bundle keys come from very well know websites...

If you only want gifts I suggest the Steam game specific trading section or steamtrades.com. You'll have more chance to make a deal I think.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by Zurvan7
bump, sorry about last time didn't consider it a long list but since others do I'll just bump :)
Post edited June 24, 2014 by Giltonnam
Bump
*sold*
Post edited June 24, 2014 by carnival73
---
Post edited June 25, 2014 by triock
Stealthy:

MEPL6-86KFP-7PZ90

(Fractal Steam key)
carnival73:
Zurvan7: Thank you so much for your generosity but can you please see the rules about random GA in this thread :p I bet there are more threads where you can donate keys :) Otherwise this thread will get way out of topic.
Also +1 ;)
VIPERs:
Zurvan7: Only accepting gifts will be hard to find a trade :s Are you scared of the whole your steam account will get banned and keys bought with stolen CC thing (if I may ask?). Most bundle keys come from very well know websites...

If you only want gifts I suggest the Steam game specific trading section or steamtrades.com. You'll have more chance to make a deal I think.
I'd say GOG community is above other communities, but it's just my personal preference. I never trade keys, if I happen to get a key, and I do not want that game I will just gift it to someone.
I do use steamtrades.com. But, since its Summer Sale, and I can't afford games, I thought I could have more luck of finding a trade for those few gifts I have, if I post it somewhere else as well.
Updated
triock: Want
Dark Souls™: Prepare To Die™ Edition - unfortunately, it's not available on Steam in my country :/
So, if anyone (preferably from US) is willing to buy me this game as a gift, I will then buy you any games with the same value - Simcity 4 is a good candidate, but because it's cheaper here, I will also throw another game for $1-1,5.
You might want to double check the region lock thing, this game still uses GFWL and some countries don't support it... I don't know if the devs are planning to remove it soon or you can bypass it by changing your region in GFWL....

EDIT: since MS is not planning on shutting down GFWL you might want to check it out to be sure....
Post edited June 24, 2014 by Zurvan7
Zurvan7: You might want to double check the region lock thing, this game still uses GFWL and some countries don't support it... I don't know if the devs are planning to remove it soon or you can bypass it by changing your region in GFWL....

EDIT: since MS is not planning on shutting down GFWL you might want to check it out to be sure....
This shouldn't be a problem - I checked Steam Database and there is nothing about "PurchaseRestrictedCountries - Slovakia". Also, the game is available here in retail stores and some local digital stores with no problem to activate it on Steam. It is just for unknown reason not available on Steam store.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by triock
Want:
GoG:
Chronicles of Riddick
Omerta Japanese Incentive DLC

Have:
Steam:
Super Hexagon
Any Steam game or item you want that is currently purchasable
Post edited June 24, 2014 by jcoa
Zurvan7: You might want to double check the region lock thing, this game still uses GFWL and some countries don't support it... I don't know if the devs are planning to remove it soon or you can bypass it by changing your region in GFWL....

triock: This shouldn't be a problem - I checked Steam Database and there is nothing about "PurchaseRestrictedCountries - Slovakia". Also, the game is available here in retail stores and some local digital stores with no problem to activate it on Steam. It is just for unknown reason not available on Steam store.
You could also try Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-Prepare-Online-Game/dp/B00917DBUE

They usually do price match (like now ;p) with Steam sales...
Post edited June 24, 2014 by Stooner