It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ximm: I've been scammed out of 7 games by a user by the name of justaquickie

If anyone could let me know in advance of any scammers to be wary of I'd greatly appreciate it!

PS: Aside from warning the people on here about potential scammers - is there any way to actually report them? Or do you just have to hope that the person you're trading with can be trusted?
There's actually a thread of known scammers</span>. Unfortunately, justaquickie is a known scammer. :(
In future, always, search for the person on the forum search, and if you can look for people who have a verified list of people they've traded with.
Have a look at my trading list - scroll to the bottom and you'll see I have a list with links to their posts verifying the trade.
I'm sorry you were tricked by that misbegotten wanker - justaquickie is another alt of a notorious scammer wakalo.
Read up on the list, and watch out for punctuation marks! E.g. grynn is a GOGger in good standing. grynn. - notice the full stop? - is a scammer attempting to trade on grynn's good reputation.
I didn't know about the known scammers thread so we can put that down to a beginner's mistake on my part. Thanks for the quick, informative responses guys, it's much appreciated!
Thanks Koreabeat for helping out
Post edited October 20, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
I have Wasteland 1 GOG gift code for trade.
I guess almost any GOG game will do, as long as I don't have it.

Trade completed successfully with Ingsoc85.
Post edited October 19, 2014 by trusteft
Ki11s0n3: Would anyone be willing to help me out?

Steam decided to make it so I couldn't sell anything on the market or trade anyone for 7 days because it says I logged in on a new device even though I didn't and now I can get these 2 items which are very cheap, but still an inconvinience.

The items are:
Nimble Quest - $0.49
100% Orange Juice - Syura &amp; Nanako Character Pack - $1.49

I would get them myself, but Steam basically made it so I can't do anything on my account but play games for 7 days. If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it. I may even be able to pay you back next weekend when I can finally sell some cards.
I would buy them for you but I can't risk it. I already don't trust Steam (and any other DRMed seller).
Good luck.
Updated.
I just made a new thread for newbies to the forums mostly about the pitfalls of trading, but I am unsure how to make sure new people read it.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forums_for_beginners

Any suggestions?

Cross-posting to the Known Scammers thread as well.
Bump

Looking for Black Mirror, the Commandos (behind enemy lines, beyond the call of duty, 2, 3) series games, Necrovision games and more.
AcidFlux: Well, I'm currently looking for the Gothic Games [GOG]:
bump :)
Post edited October 19, 2014 by 0Grapher

Steam decided to make it so I couldn't sell anything on the market or trade anyone for 7 days because it says I logged in on a new device even though I didn't and now I can get these 2 items which are very cheap, but still an inconvinience.

The items are:
Nimble Quest - $0.49

I would get them myself, but Steam basically made it so I can't do anything on my account but play games for 7 days. If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it. I may even be able to pay you back next weekend when I can finally sell some cards.
trusteft: I would buy them for you but I can't risk it. I already don't trust Steam (and any other DRMed seller).
Good luck.
no problem i understand
nevermind
Post edited October 20, 2014 by mrmarioanonym
Have (all GOG):
no interest in trading at the moment

Want (GOG only):
see above

My previous trades
Post edited May 28, 2015 by real.geizterfahr

The items are:
Nimble Quest - $0.49

I don't mind grabbing those for you as gifts NOW and sending them once you have something of interest to me? I'm in no hurry though to make the actual trade as my list is far from complete.
But as steam does NOT grant refunds of any sorts, I would need 1. proofs of happy Goglodytes trading with you 2. a publicly posted Guarantee from you that you won't be getting those from someone else and leaving me stuck with those gifts I'll have trouble to get rid off.

The items are:
Nimble Quest - $0.49

BlackThorny: I don't mind grabbing those for you as gifts NOW and sending them once you have something of interest to me? I'm in no hurry though to make the actual trade as my list is far from complete.
But as steam does NOT grant refunds of any sorts, I would need 1. proofs of happy Goglodytes trading with you 2. a publicly posted Guarantee from you that you won't be getting those from someone else and leaving me stuck with those gifts I'll have trouble to get rid off.
I prolly should have mentioned it, but it's not a guarantee I will be able to pay you back. That is why I said I may be able to, I prolly can at some point, but I don't know when that will be.
BlackThorny: I don't mind grabbing those for you as gifts NOW and sending them once you have something of interest to me? I'm in no hurry though to make the actual trade as my list is far from complete.
Ki11s0n3: I prolly should have mentioned it, but it's not a guarantee I will be able to pay you back. That is why I said I may be able to, I prolly can at some point, but I don't know when that will be.
As I said, I'm in no hurry for the "pay me back" part, as long it will come at some point. The approval of fellow Gogers is a must though.