It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: ...
And thank you for the nice trade, madth3!
stg83: A word of caution to everyone regarding justaquickie who scammed <span class="bold">realkman666</span> and then bragged about it on the known scammers thread. Here is a link to his Steam profile (thanks to madth3) so that people trading can avoid being exploited.

justaquickie's Steam profile

justaquickie's Steamrep profile
Send a friend request, make him feel wanted so that he may become a better person.
realkman666: Send a friend request, make him feel wanted so that he may become a better person.
One can hope but unfortunately history suggests otherwise in this case. It is like a game to these guys and cheating others feels like winning to them.
A little bump to my Trade List since it got a major update adding many games to "Haves" to see if I can get my hands on any of my "Wants" :)

Please do check it since I have some nice "offerings" different than just "trading" ;)

Mind the gap!
[Want]

Final Fantasy VIII

[Have]

These games
Bumpy
[H]

- Binary Domain steam key

- Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle steam gift

- Defy Gravity Extended steam gift

- Oozi: Earth Adventure steam gift

- 2x Electronic Super Joy Groove City steam gifts