It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Raverok: Hi. Few days ago I wanted to buy Gothic series. I saw that I'm only able to buy Gothic I. I searched on the forum that you no longer can buy Gothic II and Gothic III on GoG. Is there anyone with spare copies of these games to give/trade/sell ? I would really apreciate it. PM if you want to help a player in need :)
seems to have both 2 and 3, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post28]DeMignon have Gothic 2.
bump

Looking for Tropico Trilogy key and Amnesia: The Dark Descent!
Looking for Call of Duty 2 (steam)
Spinorial: Want: Dawn of War Master Collection
Just wanted to say that I was very kindly and generously gifted my request.

Not by a prominent gifter.
Not by a well-known philanthropist.
Not by a recognition-hungry personality.

No. I was gifted the game by Thalin. Kindly, nondescript, inconspicuous Thalin, who once had a problem activating The Witcher 2. So, thank you, Thalin! I hope everybody gets a chance to see what an observant and thoughtful character you are, even if you've never sought the recognition!

Please folks, put this fellow in your good books. Should he ever need a helping hand, or you happen to know his secret desire, remember that he's awesome! And the moral of this story is that lurkers can be just as awesome as forum regulars, they just ought to step out and claim a little of the deserved credit :-)

Now I know for a fact at least Elvin would be just as interested in a Dawn of War Master key, so if anyone out there has more, you know there are worthy people to reward!
Post edited September 27, 2014 by Spinorial
Here
Post edited October 05, 2014 by DrakoPensulo
Just a bump to see if anyone wants to exchange some bundled games.

Edit: Thank you for the unexpected gift, Treasure!
Post edited September 27, 2014 by pablodusk
Can someone message me on how this works.
Post edited September 27, 2014 by HornetStinger93
Hello,
I really want Omerta: City of Gangsters Gold Edition
Here's my trade list
Help me save a few bucks.
Don't hesitate to make me offers and thanks for your help.
high rated
pablodusk: [snip] Maybe you have a GOG key for Defender's Quest for me ;)
You can have mine(and I don't want anything in exchange). :-) PM Sent!
HornetStinger93: Can someone message me on how this works.
I think the OP is pretty clear :) If you have a general Q ask away, if you have specific Q you can always PM me if you want.
[Have]
Fate of the World (Steam gift)
2 TF2 keys
1 CS:GO key
25+ trading cards

[Want]
Sunless Sea
A word of caution to everyone regarding justaquickie who scammed <span class="bold">realkman666</span> and then bragged about it on the known scammers thread. Here is a link to his Steam profile (thanks to madth3) so that people trading can avoid being exploited.

justaquickie's Steam profile

justaquickie's Steamrep profile
Post edited September 27, 2014 by stg83
Treasure: You can have mine(and I don't want anything in exchange). :-) PM Sent!
Aw shucks, thank you! I'm going to enjoy both of the games you sent me :)

Your generosity is appreciated all the more given some of the negativity around GOG today.
Post edited September 27, 2014 by pablodusk
Bumping my previous post.
pablodusk: Your generosity is appreciated all the more given the negativity around GOG today.
I have to thank pablodusk and report that the generosity was transitive as he accepted an alternate trade when Treasure's gift made my first offer unnecessary.

Thank you!

And thanks to Treasure by transitivity.