It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm looking for these titles:
- Meridian: New World
- Omerta DLC: The Japanese Incentive

Please check my trade list, maybe there's something you'd like.
Post edited September 26, 2014 by DeMignon
benderz: List updated, added Half-Life: Blue Shift to my wishlist. I can offer few games for this one. Thanks for reading :-)
BranjoHello: Just wanted to warn you in case you haven't tried it before, it's a pretty shitty game. Objectively.
And ? Is it a problem ?
Post edited September 26, 2014 by Barry_Woodward
Want from current promo:

Locomotion, Chris Sawyer's
Port Royale
Patrician 1+2

Enlarged my "have"-list

Open for offers.
Post edited September 26, 2014 by Klumpen0815
DeMignon: - Patrician 3
Since Patrician 3 is not published by Kalypso, but instead by Strategy First, it's actually not on sale.
Updated my trade post.

New additions to my Have list:
- Moto Racer 1
- Still Life 1
- Syberia 1
- Syberia 2
Post edited September 26, 2014 by ddickinson
Updating my list slightly:

Want
- Age of Wonders 3 Golden Realms DLC (GOG version only, please)

Have
- Would be willing to get games from the current promo as part of a trade
- Mass Effect 2 (Steam Inventory gift)
- Lots of giftable Humble Bundle Steam keys; the full list is here.
Grargar: Since Patrician 3 is not published by Kalypso, but instead by Strategy First, it's actually not on sale.
Thanks, I missed that.
It's disappointing that GOG doesn't offer the German versions, even with Kalypso as publisher. I usually play games in English, except for some of those developed in Germany. But the Patrician series is not only developed in Germany, it's also set in historically German influenced culture area of the Hanseatic League. Hence, immersion is much better in German, imo.
Post edited September 26, 2014 by DeMignon
Grargar: Since Patrician 3 is not published by Kalypso, but instead by Strategy First, it's actually not on sale.
DeMignon: Thanks, I missed that.
It's disappointing that GOG doesn't offer the German versions, even with Kalypso as publisher. I usually play games in English, except for some of those developed in Germany. But the Patrician series is not only developed in Germany, it's also set in historically German influenced culture area of the Hanseatic League. Hence, immersion is much better in German, imo.
This.

Having to play a game in English where the German version is the original one is weird already, but with a game from and about German stuff this is just bad.
Post edited September 26, 2014 by Klumpen0815
Thanks madth3 for a really fast and nice trade.
Klumpen0815: Thanks madth3 for a really fast and nice trade.
Thanks to you too!
I got some nice things I was interested about and no more worrying about the respective bundles.
DeMignon: Thanks, I missed that.
Patrician 1+2 are exclusive to GOG. Strangely enough, Patrician 3 seems to be published by Kalypso on Steam and GamersGate (English only) and by Strategy First on ShinyLoot (with 4 languages, but not German!). It seems like they don't have the rights for the German language in the digital versions of the game.
Post edited September 30, 2014 by adambiser
I want Fallout 2!! (I know it's not an actual game)
I will gift one game you want from the present promo.
Post edited September 26, 2014 by Henrico
Henrico: I want Fallout 2!! (I know it's not an actual game)
I will gift one game you want from the present promo.
Since Fallout 2 isn't available on GOG anymore, what are you wanting?
Post edited September 26, 2014 by adambiser