It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

(H) KILLING FLOOR 2 STEAM and Epic

(W) RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER STEAM
My trade list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AthZioo9fjw7ipyRIFNs7LWcDcNeP7FTGs6q45JUpP4/edit
(H)

ASCENDANTS Rising STEAM
Huntsman: The Orphanage STEAM
Corporate Lifestyle Simulator STEAM
Axis Football 2020 STEAM
THREE DEAD ZED STEAM
killing floor 2 Epic games
DEAD BY DAYLIGHT DLC Spark Of Madness
Apex Legends Emergence Pack DLC

(W)
BATTLEFIELD 3 ORIGIN (NOT AMAZON PRIME)
BATTLEFIELD 4 ORIGIN (NOT AMAZON PRIME)
RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER STEAM
OR OTHER GAMES

Contact me at discord: melinho85#5304 OR HERE
Post edited August 13, 2021 by Melinho85
Outdated
Post edited August 10, 2021 by Mr_Whiffles
Hi!

Have a GOG key for Encodya. Interested in any offers (GOG or Steam).

Edit: thanks again to SorcerousSundries for another smooth trade :)
Post edited August 13, 2021 by Bobby77
Melinho85: <snip>
</snip>
You know all Battlefield game keys you can get now days activate on Origin? Plus I'm not aware of them having gave keys out for 3 & 4 on Prime.
They gave out Battlefield 1 & Battlefield 5 recently however the Battlefield 1 keys have expired; the Battlefield 5 keys expire at the end of September if not used. (Both stay in your account once you use the serial of course.)
Even Steam copies, which don't give you a serial you can see I don't believe, make use of Origin.
Melinho85: <snip>
</snip>
JunglePredator: You know all Battlefield game keys you can get now days activate on Origin? Plus I'm not aware of them having gave keys out for 3 & 4 on Prime.
They gave out Battlefield 1 & Battlefield 5 recently however the Battlefield 1 keys have expired; the Battlefield 5 keys expire at the end of September if not used. (Both stay in your account once you use the serial of course.)
Even Steam copies, which don't give you a serial you can see I don't believe, make use of Origin.
They released Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 recently from amazon prime
JunglePredator: You know all Battlefield game keys you can get now days activate on Origin? Plus I'm not aware of them having gave keys out for 3 & 4 on Prime.
Melinho85: They released Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 recently from amazon prime
Well it's likely the keys for those expired as well anyways.
Melinho85: They released Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 recently from amazon prime
JunglePredator: Well it's likely the keys for those expired as well anyways.
I know it , I am looking for someone buy bf3 and bf4 to exchange
Post edited August 10, 2021 by Melinho85
edit: offer no longer valid, redeemed the code myself
Post edited September 08, 2021 by gogtrial34987
I'll trade a Steam Telltale Back to the Future Complete key (DELISTED) for a gift of GOG game The Adventures of Shuggy. Message me if interested.
Traded with zejango, hd40k, yogsloth, fackoofer, MadalinStroe
Post edited August 11, 2021 by Mr_Whiffles
Done, thanks to Clairsentient! :)
Post edited August 22, 2021 by NuffCatnip
gogtrial34987: HAVE:
A single key (expiring in a month) for:
- Dorfromantik
- Haven
- Narita Boy
- Neon Abyss
- Noita
- Space Haven
(Can only be redeemed once; games you already own will just be "lost".)

I won this in the Indie games summer contest.

The contest says $123 retail value, going by lowest price on gog according to isthereanydeal.com, I get to €85.24
Obviously I'm not going to luck out with someone actually wanting all of these games, but I figure that a pretty sweet deal for both sides should be possible if someone here happens to be interested in 3-4 of these games?

WANT:
Games that are on my wishlist.
Some priorities:
Snowtopia, Factorio, Megaquarium (possibly with DLCs), Rimworld, Lamplight City, Race the Sun, Thimbleweed Park, but basically anything on my wishlist should have priority for me over most games from this key. Make me an offer.

(I'd be happy to throw in anything from my Steam have-list as sweeteners for especially nice offers.)
Is not this against the terms and conditions?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/bjoin_our_indie_games_summer_contestb_df75f/post2
7. Prize conditions. Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable, transferable, and have no cash alternative
tag+: Is not this against the terms and conditions?
People have traded keys which they've won from gog.com contests here before.
The language you quoted is just legal boiler-plate to make certain prize winners can't demand something from gog other than the prize - it doesn't govern what the winner can do with the prize after accepting it.
Post edited August 11, 2021 by gogtrial34987
Updated in my last post.
Post edited June 08, 2022 by zeffyr