It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"gogtrial34987steam" returned 2 posts
Clear search criteria
HAVE (Steam)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
A Virus Named TOM
Awesomenauts
Bastion
Beat Hazard Ultra
Brütal Legend
Canabalt
Capsized
Cave Story+
Closure
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Dungeon Defenders
Dustforce
Dynamite Jack
English Country Tune
Eufloria
FEZ
FTL: Faster Than Light
Hotline Miami
Intrusion 2
Legend of Grimrock
LIMBO
Little Inferno
Mark of the Ninja
MirrorMoon EP
Nightsky
Offspring Fling
Oil Rush
Outlast
Pixel Piracy
Proteus
Psychonauts
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Shadowgrounds + Shadowgrounds Survivor
Shank 2
Snapshot
Solar 2
Splice
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Super Splatters
Swords & Soldiers
Thomas Was Alone
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
Torchlight II
Trine
Trine 2: Complete Story
UnEpic
Waking Mars

WANT (gog-only; not interested in steam myself)
wishlist

If you don't have anything good to trade me, I'd additionally be happy to just gift you any one of the non-bundle steam codes, if you're a mafia player here, someone who regularly does giveaways (or an irregular one I won something in), or someone who I've positively interacted with frequently enough that you suspect the same might apply to you.

gogtrial34987steam
Post edited August 10, 2021 by gogtrial34987
gogtrial34987: HAVE:
A single key (expiring in a month) for:
- Dorfromantik
- Haven
- Narita Boy
- Neon Abyss
- Noita
- Space Haven
(Can only be redeemed once; games you already own will just be "lost".)

I won this in the Indie games summer contest.

The contest says $123 retail value, going by lowest price on gog according to isthereanydeal.com, I get to €85.24
Obviously I'm not going to luck out with someone actually wanting all of these games, but I figure that a pretty sweet deal for both sides should be possible if someone here happens to be interested in 3-4 of these games?

WANT:
Games that are on my wishlist.
Some priorities:
Snowtopia, Factorio, Megaquarium (possibly with DLCs), Rimworld, Lamplight City, Race the Sun, Thimbleweed Park, but basically anything on my wishlist should have priority for me over most games from this key. Make me an offer.

(I'd be happy to throw in anything from my Steam have-list as sweeteners for especially nice offers.)
Is not this against the terms and conditions?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/bjoin_our_indie_games_summer_contestb_df75f/post2
7. Prize conditions. Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable, transferable, and have no cash alternative