It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MadalinStroe:
There's no rush, and if you don't need anything from GOG right now, that's fine, too. I still have a lot of time to wait for someone else willing to trade. But thanks for your reply! :)
HAVE :

Elderscrollsonline.com (not Steam) :

- The Elder Scrolls Online Standard Edition (includes The Elder Scrolls Online base game and The Morrowind Chapter).
Account required on www.elderscrollsonline.com

WANT :

GOG games only.

Something from my GOG Wishlist or any GOG offer (except past freebies) !

Traded with : Innerring, Wanderer_27, Grynn, Grargar, DebbieL, r0nn.
Post edited December 20, 2019 by MaxFulvus
Updated !
Alright... after a couple months of not using GOG too much because of shitty internet... an update to my trade list.

The main item I'm seeking while the GOG sale is on: The Imperial Edition Of Pathfinder Kingmaker

I'm only seeking the GOG edition of the game because I already own it on Steam... but updates on Steam are killing me on my speed limited internet.

It's currently $46.29 CAD ($40 USD) during the sale & in a long shot someone will be interested I have 72 Humble Bundle extras I'm seeking to trade for it. (That's a 'asking value' of 56 cents USD per item basically.)

And since the sales are starting to come close to ending... other games I'm after (but obviously won't trade everything for) are (in order of preference):

Crimson Sword Saga: The Peloran Wars
Romancing Saga 3
Chernobylite
Grandia HD Remaster
Zone Of Enders: 2nd Run
Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry

The list of extras is located at Pastebin under paste JL06mjmT.
The pastebin link above is roughly sorted by release bundle. For an alphabetical list go to https://pastebin.com/UyLQpAAP.

Most are gift links however because of the new 'choices' format there may be a couple serials.

Any previous lists in this GOG subject are now considered out of date & this pastebin link is the only list that has been updated since summer.

Please reply here using the reply button as I'm not actively checking topics now days as pages can take up to a couple minutes to load... the reply button will give me a nice icon to notice.

Thanks.
Post edited December 26, 2019 by JunglePredator
glumy12: WINTER SALES. I'm offering 20% OFF

I can gift (GOG gift) you any game against BTC up to 70€ first who come, first who get it. Then it will be too late.

Awesome deal don't miss it. There is no offer on the 1 that you want ? You have BTC, you get 20 OFF.

I can not scam you it's through gift, if you don't pay I cancel the gift and If I don't send it I don't get btc, don't ask me who pay first, it will depend of your rep and your post on the forum.

Send me a PM.
TheDudeLebowski: probably against rules
And that guy is even high rated. What a weird world we live in :). Cheers
[HAVE]
in form of steam keys

Absolver
Minit
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
Northgard
Steel Rats
Tannenberg
Paradigm
Late Shift
Darkside Detective
Just Cause 3 XXL Edition
Project CARS 2
Regions of Ruin
Sundered
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
Dungeons 3
Gremlins, Inc.
American Truck Simulator
Dead Island Definitive Edition
Hard Reset Redux
Sniper Elite
Sniper Elite V2
Killing Floor

[WANT]
(i'm interested only in gog keys)

TES: Morrowind
TES: Oblivion
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
not today.
Post edited December 23, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
[WANT} - From current GOG Winter Sale

Candle
I am not a Monster: First Contact
Machinarium Collector's Edition
Outcast - Second Contact
Outcast 1.1
Overlord II
Pro Pinball Big Race USA
Prodigy Tactics
Satellite Reign
Torin's Passage

May be interested in other GOG games, send me a PM and we can discuss.

====================================================================
[HAVE]

Aarklash: Legacy
Anna's Quest
Avadon 3: The Warborn + Avadon 3: Hint Book & Extras
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition + Baldur's Gate: Faces of Good and Evil
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
Die Auslanders - X-Com Collection (All 5 X-Com Games in one bundle)
Distant Worlds: Universe
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout Tactics
Fear Effect: Sedna Collector’s Edition
Hard Reset Redux
Hard West Collector's Edition
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
Inquisitor
Memoria
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition
Night of the Rabbit, The
Pathologic Classic HD
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
Regions Of Ruin
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Samorost 3 Cosmic Edition
Sine Mora EX
Steel Rats™
The Last Door: Collector's Edition
The Last Door: Season 2 Collector's Edition
Two Worlds Epic Edition
Ultimate General: Gettysburg
Venetica - Gold Edition
We are the Dwarves

There may be a few other games I have that I'm probably forgetting. I'm open to all types of deals as long as they are all GOG games.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Post edited January 02, 2020 by gog2002x
I have...

Fluffy horde (steam key)
Red faction complete collection (steam gift)
Heileen 3 (steam gift)
Minion Masters (steam gift)

I want...
Gog games (key or gifts), just sent me an offer and maybe we can work something out.
gog2002x: Happy Holidays everyone!
Hi gog2002x, you need to change your privacy setting so others can PM you

i would be interested in some of your games.
Zurvan7: And remember that this thread belongs to all GOGlets so if anyone has any suggestions/ideas or doesn't like anything in this thread, please feel free to send a suggestion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Zurvan7, can youplease add warning at first lane, that new traders should change their CHAT setting in profile so others can PM them. (after gog changed their default privacy settings...)

It is fundamental and it will will avoid little bit of spamming of this trading thread with request for changing chat settings...
thanks
Post edited December 23, 2019 by ppdouble
gog2002x: Happy Holidays everyone!
ppdouble: Hi gog2002x, you need to change your privacy setting so others can PM you

Zurvan7: And remember that this thread belongs to all GOGlets so if anyone has any suggestions/ideas or doesn't like anything in this thread, please feel free to send a suggestion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ppdouble: Hi Zurvan7, can youplease add warning at first lane, that new traders should change their CHAT setting in profile so others can PM them. (after gog changed their default privacy settings...)

It is fundamental and it will will avoid little bit of spamming of this trading thread with request for changing chat settings...
thanks
Hi there, I checked my privacy settings and Allow chat messages from is set to "everyone". I also received a PM yesterday, so not sure what else I can do. =P
Post edited December 23, 2019 by gog2002x
ppdouble: Hi gog2002x, you need to change your privacy setting so others can PM you

Hi Zurvan7, can youplease add warning at first lane, that new traders should change their CHAT setting in profile so others can PM them. (after gog changed their default privacy settings...)

thanks
gog2002x: Hi there, I checked my privacy settings and Allow chat messages from is set to "everyone". I also received a PM yesterday, so not sure what else I can do. =P
Thats weird i cant add you to chat and cant even invite you as friend, gog dont find you....(even double checked for typo)
have no problem sent messages to others, can you try sent me PM?
Maybe some GOG bug
gog2002x: Hi there, I checked my privacy settings and Allow chat messages from is set to "everyone". I also received a PM yesterday, so not sure what else I can do. =P
ppdouble: Thats weird i cant add you to chat and cant even invite you as friend, gog dont find you....(even double checked for typo)
have no problem sent messages to others, can you try sent me PM?
Maybe some GOG bug
I'll send you a PM if that helps. :)
[WANT]

Arma: Cold War Assault + Arma: Gold Edition + Arma 2: Combined Operations

[HAVE]

Can gift you back any game up to $10.

Please send me a PM. Thanks!
Leroux: ...
Thank you for the trade, Leroux!