It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: ...
MadalinStroe: Thank you for the trade, Leroux!
Likewise!
zaMNal: [WANT]
Arma: Cold War Assault + Arma: Gold Edition + Arma 2: Combined Operations
Please send me a PM. Thanks!
hi have all arma games but cant sent you Pm for some reason, can you change your chat settings or you can PM me.
May i ask how do you guys trade games like Arma which are not available on Gog anymore ?
pawelkolano: May i ask how do you guys trade games like Arma which are not available on Gog anymore ?
If someone bought a giftcode of the game before it was removed, then it should still work even today. That's a big IF, of course.
^Thanks.

[want]

The Wolf Among Us
The Walking Dead 400 DLC

[have]

can gift a game on GOG or Steam
WANT (from the Sale)
- Maniac Mansion.

HAVE (Update)
- X-Morph: Defense.
- Aegis Defenders.
- Dark Future: Blood Red States.

- More: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Happy Holidays!!! ^^
Just a bump to say I've edited my trade post further up; since no one has shown interesting in a big trade I added a few smaller items I'm looking for as well.
---| thank you, X-Com, for the successful deal! |---
Post edited December 29, 2019 by ciemnogrodzianin
snip
Post edited January 02, 2020 by misteryo
Many thanks to wanderer_27 for another great trade!
fronzelneekburm: Many thanks to wanderer_27 for another great trade!
Thanks again :)
Updated!
---| nothing

---| Successful trades:
· 2019.12 – X-Com
Post edited February 11, 2020 by ciemnogrodzianin
Bashkirov is a cheater. My Alzurs Lightning dont touch (even by one point) to his Geralt of Rivia.... is that normal?! Explanation please?
San-Raal: Bashkirov is a cheater. My Alzurs Lightning dont touch (even by one point) to his Geralt of Rivia.... is that normal?! Explanation please?
This seems to be a gwent comment... I don't know how you managed to post it here, since I doubt you did it on purpose.