It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Thanks for the trade, MaxFulvus.
Thank you too ; )
Post edited March 05, 2018 by JunglePredator
Hi everyone!

I have some leftovers from Bundles that I'd like to trade:

-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (from Humble February 2018 Monthly);
-Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (from Humble February 2018 Monthly);
-Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack (from Humble February 2018 Monthly);
-Wargame: Red Dragon (from Humble October 2017 Monthly);
-Talisman: The Horus Heresy (Tier #1 from Fanatical Talisman Heresy Bundle, base game only);
-Spintires (from Humble Wild Frontier Bundle);
-One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (from Humble March 2017 Monthly)

I am looking for (but not limited to, make your honest trade offer and I may consider it):

-Tangledeep (GOG or Steam key, your call);
-Into The Breach (again, GOG or Steam Key);
-From Tier #4 of Fanatical's Talisman Bundle: The Harbinger Expansion, The Dragon Expansion, The Firelands Expansion,,The Blood Moon Expansion and The Character Pack #15 The Sarracen (I have all other ones from this Bundle);

I know Steam some time ago imposed restrictions to gifting games to foreign countries. Since I'm from Brazil, I believe I can't accept game gifts from North America/Europe, so unless the Steam game you offer me is, in fact, a Steam game key, I think our eventual trade will be spoiled.

Thanks!
Post edited March 03, 2018 by henriquejr
Edit: Thanks for the trades Wanderer_27.
Edit: Thanks Grargar for the gift.
Post edited March 06, 2018 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Edit: Thanks for the trade Wanderer_27.
Thank you !
grynn: Looking for Mafia 3 from the latest Humble Monthly.

BUMP
I've got mafia 3 + the dlc but like last time you PMed me you don't have anything I want in your list.

Are you able to do any cs:go keys?
grynn: Looking for Mafia 3 from the latest Humble Monthly.

BUMP
JunglePredator: I've got mafia 3 + the dlc but like last time you PMed me you don't have anything I want in your list.

I just wanna unload my spare stuff first, thanks. But how many keys would you want for it?
Post edited March 03, 2018 by grynn
JunglePredator: I've got mafia 3 + the dlc but like last time you PMed me you don't have anything I want in your list.

grynn: I just wanna unload my spare stuff first, thanks. But how many keys would you want for it?
3 seems to be the going rate. (I'm seeing people ask for 3 to 5 but ppl are complaining that 5's too high.)
grynn: I just wanna unload my spare stuff first, thanks. But how many keys would you want for it?
JunglePredator: 3 seems to be the going rate. (I'm seeing people ask for 3 to 5 but ppl are complaining that 5's too high.)
Are you two still talking about games? :P
JunglePredator: 3 seems to be the going rate. (I'm seeing people ask for 3 to 5 but ppl are complaining that 5's too high.)
tinyE: Are you two still talking about games? :P
Yes; cs:go keys are counter-strike: global offensive keys.
They're the "currency" of trades on Steam as they can be traded through the inventory.
Most ppl are trying to hawk bundle games most of which I have except for the current trend of crappy ones like those on bundlestars (29 games for $1... really?) so I'm trying to get keys which I can exchange for other games that aren't in bundles.
tinyE: Are you two still talking about games? :P
JunglePredator: Yes; cs:go keys are counter-strike: global offensive keys.
They're the "currency" of trades on Steam as they can be traded through the inventory.
Most ppl are trying to hawk bundle games most of which I have except for the current trend of crappy ones like those on bundlestars (29 games for $1... really?) so I'm trying to get keys which I can exchange for other games that aren't in bundles.
it was a joke.
The "3 seems to be the going rate" sounded suggestive. :P
Fereos847: Anyone have any spare keys for Duke Nukem? I've always wanted to play that game but sadly I wasn't around when it got removed from GOG.
Hi, I still have the Duke laying around somewhere, you need to change your privacy settings if you want me to contact you in private.
Seems like the scammer faking my nickname came back after a few years. I don't have a dot on my nickname, watch out please.

This is not me! >>> http://i.imgur.com/Od88TSk.png (Thanks to Cyraxpt)
Post edited March 04, 2018 by grynn
looking for trade:

[HAVE] [GOG]
MDK
Syberia
Mount & Blade
Eador: Genesis
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Little Big Adventure 2
System Shock 2
The Witcher
FTL

[WANT] [GOG]
please offer - I can trade few games above over one game if needed. All of these are duplicates for me.
grynn: Seems like the scammer faking my nickname came back after a few years. I don't have a dot on my nickname, watch out please.

This is not me! >>> http://i.imgur.com/Od88TSk.png (Thanks to Cyraxpt)
True. Seems like I am now another dupe for his list of victims... XD