It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mr_Whiffles: May I ask why that is? Just curious. Thank you.
Lone_Scout: Well, you get a free copy of FTL when you purchase Into the Breach...
It's giftable? Usually when I buy a game that has a free game, they're not giftable. Like those Besthesda games, for example.
Lone_Scout: Well, you get a free copy of FTL when you purchase Into the Breach...
Mr_Whiffles: It's giftable? Usually when I buy a game that has a free game, they're not giftable. Like those Besthesda games, for example.
Game page says if you already own it, contact support to get a gift code
Mr_Whiffles: It's giftable? Usually when I buy a game that has a free game, they're not giftable. Like those Besthesda games, for example.
In this case, you can contact GOG support for a gift code if you already have FTL. Stated in the game description.
Lone_Scout: In this case, you can contact GOG support for a gift code if you already have FTL. Stated in the game description.
Okay. Thanks for the clarification. Thanks to greeklover, too.
Post edited March 02, 2018 by grynn
Offer gone.
Post edited March 29, 2018 by ZefiroTorna
Looking for just one game:

From the Fanatical Nemesis Bundle 6
Seraph

My trade post can be found below:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post13
Post edited March 01, 2018 by Grargar
Alexim: Thanks to S_H_O_D_A_N for a quick and pleasant trade!
Thanks to Alexim for a pleasant trade!
just ended a wonderfull trade with user VeTrack who told me he is not so much of a trader, but he went full on his word and gave me some nice game he got from the gog game raffle (of which i got a big NOTHING thanks gog :( )

any way it's time to edit the list since i am not much of a bumper (don't really know my way around the forum options)

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
STRIDER™
Poker Night 2
Poker Night at the Inventory
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse
The Walking Dead: Season 1
Owlboy
Beholder
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Standard Edition
Cities in Motion 2
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
dungeons 2
Rivals of Aether
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
deus ex: mankind divided
beholder blissful sleep DLC
kathy rain

as usual, offers are most wanted both here and on pm.

:)
Post edited March 03, 2018 by tropit9
Updated!
Made a very good trade with VeTrack and updated my list
Anyone have any spare keys for Duke Nukem? I've always wanted to play that game but sadly I wasn't around when it got removed from GOG.

(This offer has ended)
Post edited March 07, 2018 by Fereos847
- code traded -
Thank you SorcerousSundries.
Post edited March 02, 2018 by Sulibor
Thanks for the trade, MaxFulvus.
Post edited March 05, 2018 by grynn