It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fronzelneekburm: WANT:
Goetia
Neverending Nightmares
Lighthouse: The Dark Being

HAVE:
Please refer to the list. Thanks!
I am trying to pm you but I get the bear/monkey/whatever monster it is that says this page doesn't exist 404 etc. Does anyone else get the same?
removed

temporarily out of trade business
Post edited February 09, 2018 by apehater
apehater: want

necrovision (gog)
(can't get this one by myself because of the damn region block!)
nv lost company (gog)

have

baldurs gate enhanced (gog)
icewind dale classic (gog)
icewind dale enhanced (gog)

some successful trades
Since it's on sale I could purchase Necrovision right now.

Trade for Icewind Dale Enhanced?
high rated
greeklover: I am trying to pm you but I get the bear/monkey/whatever monster it is that says this page doesn't exist 404 etc. Does anyone else get the same?
*raises hand*

Clicking on the "Start Conversation" link in the avatar drop down menu gives a 404 Error page, but if you open your chat and enter a user's name it works. Did you try it?
JunglePredator: ...
Since it's on sale I could purchase Necrovision right now.

Trade for Icewind Dale Enhanced?
pm'd you
thats odd, since when is there an e-mail required for trade?

is this a imposter of junglepredator?

is nes still active?
Attachments:
gog8.jpg (121 Kb)
Post edited February 08, 2018 by apehater
greeklover: I am trying to pm you but I get the bear/monkey/whatever monster it is that says this page doesn't exist 404 etc. Does anyone else get the same?
HypersomniacLive: *raises hand*

Clicking on the "Start Conversation" link in the avatar drop down menu gives a 404 Error page, but if you open your chat and enter a user's name it works. Did you try it?
Thanks I just tried your suggestion and it works
apehater: thats odd, since when is there an e-mail required for trade?

is nes still active?
I don't know but he appears to have made a trade with grynn a few posts above. Maybe it's one of those cases where no one wants to go first. That's why I suggested on the previous page the use of a third trusted person to receive codes from both parties and check them, that would work only for gog codes obviously
Post edited February 08, 2018 by greeklover
WANT
- Slain: Back From Hell

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^

is nes still active?
He probably never really gifted a GOG game or doesn't realize he can gift the game to his own email and receive the GOG code that he could PM you. Strange how JunglePredator doesn't have a list of successful trades which leads me to believe he never completed a trade he before until recently, and as if rep ever had any meaning here thanks to down rep bots.

I chalk up what junglepredator said due to ignorance of the GOG trade thread despite the fact he has made many posts that never got any offers, my words not his not trying to slander fellow traders but it should be a quick successful trade going on between apehater and junglepredator so why hasn't that happened yet?
Post edited February 09, 2018 by Ogdin
Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:
Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™

is nes still active?
Doesn't look like an imposter, only his avatar's changed (which was the same for a long time, iirc). I'll have to go with Ogdin's explanation.

Anyway, I'd be happy to pick up one or both NecroVisions in trade for, say, Oniken and Odallus or maybe work out something else (I hate censorship). We've traded before, you've been here a long time and I'd be fine with going first. I'll PM you with our last trade chat, lol, I still have it.

Successful trades
theslitherydeee: Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:
Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™
i sent you a messge.
HypersomniacLive: *raises hand*

greeklover: Thanks I just tried your suggestion and it works
Weird, if you (or anyone else) sent me anything, I didn't receive it. I just sent you a message, please let me know if you got it.
big thanks to finkleroy

this generous user gifted me both necrovision titles
greeklover:
Ogdin:
plan99:
ok then its the real user junglepredator who just doesn't know that an e-mail isn't needed for trading gog games. although i think that user has been long enough here to know that. thanks for the suggestions
Post edited February 09, 2018 by apehater
apehater: ok then its the real user junglepredator who just doesn't know that an e-mail isn't needed for trading gog games. although i think that user has been long enough here to know that. thanks for the suggestions
I'm real however your attitude stinks of that of someone unreliable (there's no reason for me to enter my own email when purchasing a gift or for ever having to view the serial # of a product I do not intend to own).
Anytime I've addressed you you've been very wishy washing & while I suspect you're not a scammer I don't trust you & you have been blocked.
Further with a negative rep the onus is on you to send trade items first.

No actual trade took place with user no rep change for user... but on a personal level I do not recommend contacting him.

And now for something completely different & to stay on topic (unlike the last n^th posts)... bump to my trade:

Trading everything on the have list for either item on the want list.

I have

Black the Fall
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX)
DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor (SINGLE HB KEY)
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Leisure Suit Larry 1 - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Mr. Shifty
Norwood Suite
Silence
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI + Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack + Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Tomb Raider
Age Of Wonders 2 (GOG)

I want

Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon OR Battlestar Galactica Deadlock

I do have a Humble Bundle Store 10% off link if purchasing specifically for the trade; this means Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is $36 USD instead of $40 USD.

No one has made any offers on the items I actually want so I will trade for any D&D games I'm lacking.
Will trade these items ONE TO ONE; will not trade multiple items for a single item (since they're all low value like the bundle games I'm offering).
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition, Dungeons & Dragons: Krynn Series, Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Sun Series, Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft Series, Forgotten Realms - The Archives - Collection One & Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by JunglePredator