It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WingsOfRequiem:
apehater: thanks for the trade, u rock
No problem :) It was a pleasure, thank you as well :)
tinyE: I just know that given the circumstances I'm going to get reemed for this, but I need to do something. :P

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/remove_tauto_and_kleetus_from_the_forum
Oh come on now, really?!
EDIT: I'VE BOUGHT THE GAME NOW.

Euro Truck Simulator is currently 99p on Steam. If anyone has a Steam Key for it, would they like to trade it for one of these
The Nerdy Plane
Post edited December 27, 2016 by TheNerdyPlane
TheNerdyPlane: Sent you a PM
Thanks; but I'm not interested.
Post edited December 23, 2016 by JunglePredator
Hello, this is what I have for trade (all gog):

- DUNGEON KEEPER GOLD™
- GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO
- NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND
- SYSTEM SHOCK™ 2
- TORCHLIGHT
- WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION, THE
TheNerdyPlane: Sent you a PM
JunglePredator: Thanks; but I'm not interested.
Ok, never mind.
Click here!
tinyE: I just know that given the circumstances I'm going to get reemed for this, but I need to do something. :P

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/remove_tauto_and_kleetus_from_the_forum
fables22: Oh come on now, really?!
So far 16 people think it's a good idea. :P

C'mon, it's a joke! XD

I guess you don't know about "Nothing".
Wait...did they remove that wish? Damn, that was funny. :P We had well over a hundred votes for it. Some people had some brilliant comments too.
offer moved
Post edited December 26, 2016 by apehater
apehater: piapancudo, you WON Memories of a Vagabond in this and you offer it in your trade post. thats the 2nd time, right after [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post14130]the spec ops thing, you're a scammer and retrade gifts! don't even think of entering one single giveaway again on this forum!
yes, i won memories of a vagabond here, but it was way before i opened my indiegala account and got it there for free on one of their giveaways

but, yeah, you are right .... it was all part of my masterplan .... i open my account here, spend 3 years doing nothing wrong, when i finally spot my big break, that one irresistible chance, spec ops, a game that is basically been given away for 50 cents on mystery bundles at gmg and memories of a vagabond that has been given away for free on another site .... ah, you caught me

im done posting here and derailing the thread ... if u wanna report me thats fine, go ahead and do it
anything else you have to say to me, contact via chat
apehater: piapancudo, you WON Memories of a Vagabond in this and you offer it in your trade post. thats the 2nd time, right after [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post14130]the spec ops thing, you're a scammer and retrade gifts! don't even think of entering one single giveaway again on this forum!
piapancudo: yes, i won memories of a vagabond here, but it was way before i opened my indiegala account and got it there for free on one of their giveaways

but, yeah, you are right .... it was all part of my masterplan .... i open my account here, spend 3 years doing nothing wrong, when i finally spot my big break, that one irresistible chance, spec ops, a game that is basically been given away for 50 cents on mystery bundles at gmg and memories of a vagabond that has been given away for free on another site .... ah, you caught me

im done posting here and derailing the thread ... if u wanna report me thats fine, go ahead and do it
anything else you have to say to me, contact via chat
So your saying that you were offering codes that don't work, or that they do work but you got them reduced or free?
Hello there ! I am looking for Messiah. Are you interested in Act of War: Gold Edition ?
apehater: ...
brake_id: Hello there ! I am looking for Messiah. Are you interested in Act of War: Gold Edition ?
did send you a message
maelstrom06: Hello, this is what I have for trade (all gog):

- DUNGEON KEEPER GOLD™
- GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO
- NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND
- SYSTEM SHOCK™ 2
- TORCHLIGHT
- WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION, THE
PM'd you, about System Shock 2
updated trading post