It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WANT (GOG):

Spelunky
Stick it to the Man!

HAVE (GOG):

Amerzone - The Explorer's Legacy
Atlantis: The Lost Tales
Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
Atlantis 3: The New World
BloodRayne
Dracula 4 + 5
Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)
Megarace 1+2
Sam & Max Save The World
Theme Park

And a bunch of Steam and Desura games on my trade list.
Post edited August 15, 2014 by Impaler26
Nevermind
Post edited August 15, 2014 by Klumpen0815
Want:
King Bounty Warriors of the North - on sale on steam ATM
Got about $2 of steam credits :/ need to sell more hats :D

Have:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post822
[H] Torchilght GOG

[W] Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Offers
Have on GOG:

Duke Nukem 3D
Dungeon Keeper Gold

Want: any of the games on promo for 2 bucks:

The Witcher: Enhanced edition
Hocus Pocus
Secret agent
realms of chaos
escape goat
Post edited August 15, 2014 by Roman5
I've got a spare key for $9.99 GOG gamę. Would someone be interested in exchanging it for Spelunky and Stick it to the man ($4.99 each)? :-)
Closed.

Many thanks to DampSquib for the gift, I am humbled by his generousity and it's very appreciated to see people like this with such good will... defintely re-affirms my faith in people. I can't thank him/her enough.
Post edited August 15, 2014 by undeadcow
zeffyr: I've got a spare key for $9.99 GOG gamę. Would someone be interested in exchanging it for Spelunky and Stick it to the man ($4.99 each)? :-)
I can make this happen if you like. I'll turn around and spend the coupon on Ascendant, which I finally took a more thorough look at. Guacamelee meets Risk Of Rain, from the looks of it. :)

Send me a PM if you still want to make a swap and I'll send you a GOG key for your two titles.
Edit:
Thanks to IAmSinistar I have Escape Goat in my shelf now!
Post edited August 20, 2014 by madth3
Impaler26: snip
Thanks for the trade, you generous soul! Nice to find a Desura game that's both new to me and which I want. :)
Impaler26: snip
IAmSinistar: Thanks for the trade, you generous soul! Nice to find a Desura game that's both new to me and which I want. :)
Yep, thanks for the nice trade too! Hope you will enjoy the game! :)
Bumping my list.

If you have anything I want, please feel free to direct me to your wishlist and I'll see if we can work something out!
— x —
Post edited August 17, 2014 by Azrael360
zeffyr: I've got a spare key for $9.99 GOG gamę. Would someone be interested in exchanging it for Spelunky and Stick it to the man ($4.99 each)? :-)
Thanks for the swap mate, enjoy your games! I think I'll be tucking into Ascendant this weekend. :D
Post edited August 16, 2014 by Fuin