It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks ChaunceyK for giving me the chance to play GUN. :)
low rated
fronzelneekburm: Many thanks to Havoc1324 for a smooth trade!

A little word of warning about a user by the name of Thornus. While he isn't a confirmed scammer, I couldn't find any info about him on any of the trading-related threads either, so I'll just share my experience. He asked me about some Steam keys that would be eligible for gog connect. Despite my track record, he insisted that I go first (due to allegedly having been ripped off in the past). After I made him my offer (a $3.74 game in exchange for $5.08 worth of Connect-eligible Steam keys), he said that he only has $3.00 on his card and that I should find something for $3 or less. Make of that what you will, I called the deal off at that point.

Klumpen0815: Want: (ordered by priority)
Singularity
Timeshift™
The Chaos Engine
fronzelneekburm: Just FYI, those three don't have any promo discounts. Dying Light is $29.99, GUN is $6.66.
Can you please unblock me on chat ? :(
I really want to make that trade - I AGREED THAT I WILL SEND FIRST like in the trading rules
Why did you change your mind ??

You are calling me a scammer but what if i sended you first
Then YOU HAD BLOCKED ME ON CHAT and lost my gift and no keys in return.
Post edited October 01, 2016 by Thornus
Bumping my list: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post11657

(post 11657)
low rated
Anyone who has Hotline Miami or OlliOlli steam keys please contact me.
I can buy from gog store and send FIRST.
Bumping my tradelist

Interested in games from the sale including:

Wuppo
Dying Light
Cossacs
Corpse Party
Codename Panzers Phase 1 and 2
Battle Worlds: Kronos
Obduction
Hard West
Invisible Inc.

and stuff from my wishlist
Post edited October 02, 2016 by X-com
Bumping my tradelist for the final days of the Gog sale.

Have:
Link to Trade Post

Want:
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
low rated
fronzelneekburm: Many thanks to Havoc1324 for a smooth trade!

A little word of warning about a user by the name of Thornus. While he isn't a confirmed scammer, I couldn't find any info about him on any of the trading-related threads either, so I'll just share my experience. He asked me about some Steam keys that would be eligible for gog connect. Despite my track record, he insisted that I go first (due to allegedly having been ripped off in the past). After I made him my offer (a $3.74 game in exchange for $5.08 worth of Connect-eligible Steam keys), he said that he only has $3.00 on his card and that I should find something for $3 or less. Make of that what you will, I called the deal off at that point.

Just FYI, those three don't have any promo discounts. Dying Light is $29.99, GUN is $6.66.
Thornus: Can you please unblock me on chat ? :(
I really want to make that trade - I AGREED THAT I WILL SEND FIRST like in the trading rules

Be careful.... dont send anything first only if its a legit trader
This guy blocked me too on chat. Stay safe - use Steam trade instead.
Post edited October 01, 2016 by Dreno21
Trade list bump

Post edited October 03, 2016 by plan99
high rated
Thornus: Can you please unblock me on chat ? :(

Dreno21: Be careful.... dont send anything first only if its a legit trader
This guy blocked me too on chat. Stay safe - use Steam trade instead.
DRENO21 is a scammer, definitely tried to scam me, the fact he's commenting here probably means Thornus is one of his aliases, avoid both
Post edited October 01, 2016 by supplementscene
Klumpen0815: Thanks ChaunceyK for giving me the chance to play GUN. :)
You're welcome, my friend!
alt-spotter: # scammer alt account of Wakalo/NES
tags nes scammer alt

again guys:

beware of unknown users, who want Steam keys that would be eligible for gog connect from you, probably a scam!
EDIT: Many thanks to apehater for his generous gift. Please ignore the rest of this post.

Is anyone who's able to get the full discount on the Interplay bundle willing to trade Redneck Rampage and Kingpin for something of roughly equal value?

Unfortunately, outside of the options in the current sale, I don't have much more to offer than a copy of Wing Commander III - Heart of the Tiger. A trade involving anything outside of GOG isn't possible, either.
Post edited October 02, 2016 by InfraSuperman
Fairfox: I has GOGie gift codes for:
Baldur's Gate Classic Edition
Baldur's Gate 2 Classic Edition

I'd like to tradeee for Torchlight II on GOGie. Let me know.
I'll go for that if you're still interested!
deleted
Got it!!
Post edited October 03, 2016 by hummer010