It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Want

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Have

The Ultimate Doom
or I could get something else

Done! Thanks to Pablodusk.
Post edited September 30, 2016 by NuffCatnip
deleted
Klumpen0815: Since I can't buy them myself and don't even see whether they are in promos,
I'd very much like to trade for following regionally locked games if they are Linux or WinXP compatible:

Want: (ordered by priority)
Singularity
Timeshift™
Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition +DLCs
The Chaos Engine

For any of those I'd trade a lot of keys from my list (number depending on the promo price):
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post365

There are also a lot of discounted titles on my wishlist right now although the ones that can't be added there have a higher priority for me.
https://www.gog.com/account/wishlist
Nobody?
I'd count any of my Steam keys as about 35cents of the costs in the promos, which would result in quite a lot, I guess.
Post edited October 01, 2016 by Klumpen0815
Many thanks to Havoc1324 for a smooth trade!

A little word of warning about a user by the name of Thornus. While he isn't a confirmed scammer, I couldn't find any info about him on any of the trading-related threads either, so I'll just share my experience. He asked me about some Steam keys that would be eligible for gog connect. Despite my track record, he insisted that I go first (due to allegedly having been ripped off in the past). After I made him my offer (a $3.74 game in exchange for $5.08 worth of Connect-eligible Steam keys), he said that he only has $3.00 on his card and that I should find something for $3 or less. Make of that what you will, I called the deal off at that point.

Klumpen0815: Want: (ordered by priority)
Singularity
Timeshift™
The Chaos Engine
Just FYI, those three don't have any promo discounts. Dying Light is $29.99, GUN is $6.66.
Post edited September 30, 2016 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm: Many thanks to Havoc1324 for a smooth trade!

Klumpen0815: Want: (ordered by priority)
Singularity
Timeshift™
The Chaos Engine
fronzelneekburm: Just FYI, those three don't have any promo discounts. Dying Light is $29.99, GUN is $6.66.
Thanks for the info, I can't see it thanks to censorship. :/

Just FYI, those three don't have any promo discounts. Dying Light is $29.99, GUN is $6.66.
Klumpen0815: Thanks for the info, I can't see it thanks to censorship. :/
Yah, it's really pitiful. My Galaxy client still displays the German storefront for some reason. Number of games available: 1665. The "Chinese" storefront has 1709...

Anyway, the other regional blocked titles currently on sale are:
Quake II: Quad Damage $4.99
Quake III: Gold $7.49
Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny $4.99
Return to Castle Wolfenstein $2.99
Redneck Rampage Collection $0.59
Kingpin: Life Of Crime $0.99

And for our Aussie friends:
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number $3,74
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Special Edition $4.99
(The Special Edition Upgrade - once again - is not discounted)
Thank you as well for a good trade :)
WANT:

Dex

HAVE: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283

edit: thanks to an anonymous GOG-er for the game!
Post edited October 03, 2016 by innerring
deleted
Post edited October 02, 2016 by apehater
fronzelneekburm: ... He asked me about some Steam keys that would be eligible for gog connect ...
beware of unknown users, who want Steam keys that would be eligible for gog connect from you, probably a scam!
Anyone willing to give a Witcher 3 GOTY in exchange for a Steam's key of Castle of Illusion (remake)?
geekgamer: Anyone willing to give a Witcher 3 GOTY in exchange for a Steam's key of Castle of Illusion (remake)?
LOL
geekgamer: Anyone willing to give a Witcher 3 GOTY in exchange for a Steam's key of Castle of Illusion (remake)?
cecil: LOL
Thank you for the reply.
cecil: LOL
geekgamer: Thank you for the reply.
I didn't mean to be rude just seemed lopsided sorry if it came off as rude.
Post edited October 25, 2016 by park_84