It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PasteurisedChrome: Hi

I actually have a Steam gift of Titan Quest Gold. I was saving it to play before Grim Dawn, that's why it's not included in the post one above yours in my ad. :)

However, I'm only looking for a GOG gift code of Age of Wonders 3. I don't know if you can get that instead? If so, I would be happy to swap 1:1 for my TQ Gold gift.
JunglePredator: Well thanks for attempting an offer however I'll politely decline. Steam sale starts in 3 days & Titan Quest Gold's lowest recorded price is $3 USD so I'll be able to get it cheap then.
Am offering Desert Law to try & get it today because it's going to be a gift & Desert Law is roughly a fair trade to anyone interested. (And honestly I wouldn't consider Age Of Wonders 3 at all fair for Titan Quest Gold...)
Well on SteamDB they quote more than $3, but obviously a lot cheaper than the store price of course in sales.

Most of the games offered here on GOG are worthless Indie rubbish and less than a dollar Humble Bundle leftovers anyway.

Looks like I'll be paying real money for AOW3 then. :)
Post edited June 21, 2016 by PasteurisedChrome
expopower: Long shot, but I suppose I'll do another bump as the sale is drawing to a close. Basically, I've got a huge list of previously bundled games to trade, and I can buy similarly-priced items from Steam if needed.

The exchange rate is pretty mediocre for me, so I haven't been able to quite get everything I wanted this sale. XP

View my trade post here!
Sent you a PM
Hi ! I have from summer XP : Dreamfall Season gift
and a Van Helsing Final Cut code

The sale ends soon im looking for :

-1954 Alcatraz
-Blackwell bundle
-Blitzkrieg bundle
-Jazzpunk
-Volgarr
-Gemini Rue
-Shantae Risky Revenge
-Tiny and Big
-Terraria
-Act of War gold edition
-Apoteon
-Amnesia the dark descent

I can buy also a 10 $ gog bundle that is region locked such as Shooter bundle.
Thanks for reading!
Thanks for another nice trade adambiser
wanderer_27: Thanks for another nice trade adambiser
Thank you, too!
Trade completed successfully with apehater.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by 01kipper
plan99: Thanks for the trade, X-com.
Sorry plan99, here is a late thank you for yesterday's trade.

Also thanks apehater for the recent trade

Also my tradelist.

Still interested in getting:

SHOVEL KNIGHT
Temple of Elemental Evil and Icewind Dale 2 from the Hasbro Bundle
Ori and the Blind Forest
The Flame in the Flood
STORIES: THE PATH OF DESTINIES
RISEN 3: TITAN LORDS
THEA: THE AWAKENING
HARD WEST
INVISIBLE INC.
Ys games
apehater: and i can get individual games from the following bundles:

star trek
quest

want:

stuff on my wishlist
PM/Chat sent.
Bumping.

HAVE:

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic (GOG or Steam key)
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Nvidia / Steam Key)

WANT:

Classic Anno Series bundle
Lucasarts Classics bundle
D&D Classics bundle
wishlist items

Thank you to previous traders: zeogold, lebowitz
Last bump before Gog sale ends.

Have --> click here

Want:
Gog wishlist
$20 USA Origin Gift Card to buy Dragon Age Inquisition: GOTY from Origin Sale

edit: UPlay sale for Inquisition is over. Only the $20 sale on Origin is still valid. According to this EA site, Origin cards can be bought from these stores in America: Walmart, Gamestop, Target, Safeway, Best Buy, and Toys "R" Us.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by BenKii
Thank you apehater for the quick and easy trade :)!
Bumping my post.

Looking for Cannon Fodder 2, Celtic Kings, Lands of Lore 3, Revenant, Sea Dogs, Thunderscape, Time Commando, and World Rally Fever.
X-com: ...
Also thanks apehater for the recent trade
thanks also for the trade x-com

01kipper: Thank you apehater for the quick and easy trade :)!
likewise 01kipper
Post edited June 21, 2016 by apehater
high rated
HEADS UP to all new, and not, to trading:

- Read the rules in the OP carefully.
- Check out this page, and read at least the first two sections, "General advice" and "Spotting impersonating accounts", links included.

Do the above two things before going through with any trade offer. It may spare you the grief of getting scammed.
Bump

I can trade for items on your Steam wishlist of similar value. I have credit there, but no other budget for games at the moment.