It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"20e7f119eb8ac25d94df585680a66dc2" returned 5 posts
Clear search criteria
Hey, it's been a while since I've posted here! This will be my permanent trading post for the foreseeable future:

Want (GOG):
- All empty for now! We'll see next time there's a sale. =P

Have (various platforms):
I've generated a Google Sheet to make my list more readable (and reduce clutter in the forum). Here are some highlights though:
- Anna's Quest (Steam)
- Arma 2 (Steam)
- BloodRayne (GOG)
- Braid (HB link)
- Door Kickers (HB Link)
- Dreamfall Chapters (HB Link)
- Mirror's Edge (Origin, Steam)
- Teslagrad (HB link)
- Torchlight II (HB link)
- Ys - Origin (HB link)

Let me know if anything catches your eye! I'd be happy to trade multiple keys for any of my want items. (And the list should be pretty correct, but please let me know if you see anything weird!) Also, I can buy similarly- or slightly higher-priced Steam gifts, if you'd prefer to trade for that instead! (I'm mostly doing this because the exchange rate is killing me right now, ugh.)

Thanks for reading! Here's a link to my previous successful trades.

Searchability tag: #20e7f119eb8ac25d94df585680a66dc2
Post edited June 22, 2016 by expopower
Small update to my trade post, I can now also offer to buy similarly- or slightly higher-priced Steam gifts for trade as well. So any prospective traders aren't restricted to my current Have list (which admittedly consists of basically only bundled games, haha).

Trade post visible here.
Long shot, but I suppose I'll do another bump as the sale is drawing to a close. Basically, I've got a huge list of previously bundled games to trade, and I can buy similarly-priced items from Steam if needed.

The exchange rate is pretty mediocre for me, so I haven't been able to quite get everything I wanted this sale. XP

View my trade post here!
Post edited June 20, 2016 by expopower
expopower: Long shot, but I suppose I'll do another bump as the sale is drawing to a close. Basically, I've got a huge list of previously bundled games to trade, and I can buy similarly-priced items from Steam if needed.

The exchange rate is pretty mediocre for me, so I haven't been able to quite get everything I wanted this sale. XP

View my trade post here!
Sent you a PM
expopower: Long shot, but I suppose I'll do another bump as the sale is drawing to a close. Basically, I've got a huge list of previously bundled games to trade, and I can buy similarly-priced items from Steam if needed.

View my trade post here!
wanderer_27: Sent you a PM
Thanks for the smooth trade! Hope we'll be able to keep trading like this in the future.