It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[WANT] Age of Wonders 3 N.B. Age of Wonders 'THREE' (GOG ONLY) Gift code.

[HAVE] The following STEAM GIFTs:

Saints Row IV
Left 4 Dead 2
Borderlands GOTY
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Sakura Spirit
Poker Night 2
Orcs Must Die! Franchise Pack
Mount & Blade Warband
ANY 6 Payday 2 GAGE DLCs (Sniper, Assault, Shotgun)

I can also offer 3 TF2 or CS:GO keys pure instead of the gifts if preferred.

All these GIFTs are tradable and region free. I have nearly 3000 trades and a spotless reputation.

PM me for Steam details if interested. Make sure your Steam profile is set to public INCLUDING your gift inventory!

Thanks.
Post edited June 18, 2016 by PasteurisedChrome
Thesen:
A small tip.
Check for user activity in forum.
Also ask about him in forum before handing over your keys.
I was just contacted by "Schizo2o15" for a trade - instead of the real "Schizo2015". A scammer, so beware if you're contacted by SCHIZO2015 and check first, which one it is!
Attachments:
Post edited June 18, 2016 by hlmr1349
Thesen:
amrit9037: A small tip.
Check for user activity in forum.
Also ask about him in forum before handing over your keys.
Thanks. It helps that people are looking out. Great info for a new person.
I let myself bump before the story ends.

[W]
Kingpin: Life of Crime
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
The Witcher 3 - Blood and Wine
The Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone
Risen 3: Titan Lords - complete edition
[H]
point me to your steam wishlist, I have some pennies left in valve's wallet.
Post edited June 18, 2016 by mike_cesara
Beware of user SCHIZO2O15

I am pretty sure this guy is a scammer or a complete idiot if not.

Edit: OK, the stupid but probably innocent account was SCHIZO2015 the scammer is SCHIZO2O15 ('O' not zero).

He offered me Ethereal Lords 1+2 Indie Steam codes for Eternal Lords, when I was asking for GOG codes only anyway a couple of days ago; not withstanding the fact that they're completely different games anyway!

So, I added him to my blocklist on chat.

Today, somehow or other he managed to bypass the blocklist ban and send me another chat saying he wanted about 5 of my STEAM gifts for Age of Wonders 3, then proceeds to give me an e-mail address where to send them!

[Further Edit] The scammer simply used a name that looked remarkably similar to the other user. Had me fooled until I realised what was going on. I thought it was a GOG glitch at first.

When I said, I was only offering ONE Gift, he then says he will offer Grim Dawn as well, LOL.

After saying I ONLY want an Age of Wonders 3 code, he wants me to send the gifts to 'see if they have expired' first!

I'm sure you can smell the BS a mile away here?
Attachments:
clip1.jpg (173 Kb)
clip_2.jpg (174 Kb)
Post edited June 18, 2016 by PasteurisedChrome
WANT: my GOG wishlist
I'm open to other offers, but most of the items I want are in that list.

HAVE GOG:
Ascendant
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Icewind Dale Complete

HAVE STEAM:
Aerannis
AdvertCity
Anna's Quest
AquaSnap Window Manager
ASMR Universe
Betrayer
Bleak: Welcome to Glimmer
Candlelight
Caravanserail
Dreamscapes: The Sandman Premium Edition
Frontier (EA)
Giant
Judgement
NO THING
Planets Under Attack
Physic Monster
Quest for Infamy
So Long Earth
Solar Shifter EX
Spaceport Hope
StarFringe: Adversus
Street Racing Syndicate
Two Worlds Epic Edition

And a bundle key that includes Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops & Viking: Battle for Asgard.
Post edited June 18, 2016 by sergeyua
high rated
Thesen: Slightly off topic, but a very big thank you to the person (people) that created the information regarding scammers. As this is my first ever trade I was messaged by someone (within minutes of my post above) on the gogwiki list of known scammers.

I was a second away for exchanging my keys and providing my email address for another game to be gifted to me.

Much appreciated.
Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.
Could you please, share the name of that user, and post a screenshot of your exchange with them? Thanks.

hlmr1349: I was just contacted by "Schizo2o15" for a trade - instead of the real "Schizo2015". A scammer, so beware if you're contacted by SCHIZO2015 and check first, which one it is!
Would you mind attaching a screenshot of your exchange with them to your post?

PasteurisedChrome: Beware of user SCHIZO2O15

Edit: OK, the stupid but probably innocent account was SCHIZO2015 the scammer is SCHIZO2O15 ('O' not zero).

He offered me Ethereal Lords 1+2 Indie Steam codes for Eternal Lords, when I was asking for GOG codes only anyway a couple of days ago; not withstanding the fact that they're completely different games anyway!

Today, somehow or other he managed to bypass the blocklist ban and send me another chat saying he wanted about 5 of my STEAM gifts for Age of Wonders 3, then proceeds to give me an e-mail address where to send them!

When I said, I was only offering ONE Gift, he then says he will offer Grim Dawn as well, LOL.

After saying I ONLY want an Age of Wonders 3 code, he wants me to send the gifts to 'see if they have expired' first!

Could you, please, also attach a screenshot to your post? Thanks.
Post edited June 18, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
Thesen: Slightly off topic, but a very big thank you to the person (people) that created the information regarding scammers. As this is my first ever trade I was messaged by someone (within minutes of my post above) on the gogwiki list of known scammers.

I was a second away for exchanging my keys and providing my email address for another game to be gifted to me.

Much appreciated.
HypersomniacLive: Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.
Could you please, share the name of that user, and post a screenshot of your exchange with them? Thanks.

hlmr1349: I was just contacted by "Schizo2o15" for a trade - instead of the real "Schizo2015". A scammer, so beware if you're contacted by SCHIZO2015 and check first, which one it is!
HypersomniacLive: Would you mind attaching a screenshot of your exchange with them to your post?

PasteurisedChrome: Beware of user SCHIZO2O15

HypersomniacLive: Could you, please, also attach a screenshot to your post? Thanks.
sure thing, done!
@Hypersomniaclive

I've attached a couple of screenshots for you m8.
high rated
hlmr1349: sure thing, done!
PasteurisedChrome: @Hypersomniaclive

I've attached a couple of screenshots for you m8.
Thank you both, makes the entries on the GOGWiki Scammers page more complete.
Wako911: HypersomniacLive is WAKALO aka Anasto fucking noobs, its a high-rep scammer here.
Waiting for support to answer my ticket about my evidence. I hope they track him down.
keep waiting forever
Are GOG like Steam in that they NEVER outright BAN accounts?!

Do they like the money that much? Oh...what a rhetorical question. ;)
Wako911:
because he don't need to waste his words on you.
PasteurisedChrome: Are GOG like Steam in that they NEVER outright BAN accounts?!

Do they like the money that much? Oh...what a rhetorical question. ;)
They do ban some accounts.
Just contact support with evidence
Post edited June 18, 2016 by amrit9037
Want:

From Interplay Bundle:

- Toonstruck
- Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business

Have:

I still have a key for The Witcher 2, and I could buy games in sale or individual games from these bundles:

- D&D Hasbro Classics
- Thief Pack
- Freedom Force Bundle
Post edited June 18, 2016 by murcielago